[Nick x Blake] SEQUEL TO BETTER SORRY THAN SAFE: WHILE THE SUN SHINES

Hi everyone,

I have exciting news! For all of you who shipped Nick and Blake in Better Sorry than Safe... I have a confession to make: so do I. 

A lot of you asked for it and I've decided to go for it. While the Sun Shines was turned into a full book! It's completely available on my profile as we speak so it's time to go go go! 

What do you get when you put a neurotic failed jock and the guy he used to bully in high school in one apartment? Well, an interesting situation

What do you get when you put a neurotic failed jock and the guy he used to bully in high school in one apartment? Well, an interesting situation. That's for sure. 

***

Twenty-one-year-old Nick Walsh was used to being overlooked. His parents were always busy. He had never been as bold and outgoing as his friends. He couldn't seem to get lucky in love, and, after failing to get the attention of scouts for years, he can add 'failed soccer player' to the list.There was nothing keeping Nick home. So, what's a 'loser' with no plan in life to do, except flee abroad and escape having to think about life for a while? Nick had no idea what he'd find in the Netherlands. But he never thought it would be Blake Passant, a boy he has a long, troubled history with, sleeping in the bedroom opposite his in his student dorm.

People who have read the bonus content short story will recognise many of the first scenes, but the story will start to deviate from the bonus material a few chapters in. :)

I hope you'll enjoy!

-Eden