stargazing (paris geller x reader)

(Y/N POV)

''let's give this girl a Paris Geller breakdown'' they said

''it will be fun'' they said

well who ever 'they' is really wanted to see me struggle

It was that time of year again. now I know what your thinking: 'it must be christmas' well your wrong it's the end of the school year and that means finals and college applications..... fun. but for me it was a full on breakdown from my girlfriend. So I decided to take her on a date to get her mind of of things. to be exactly I am going to pick her up, drive to an open spot in the forest and there I have blanket at the ready for some stargazing.

I calmly drive to Paris' house and ring the door bell.

"Hey" Paris says as she opens the door

"Hey you ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"she asks me

"That's a surprise" I say

"Awww Y/N you know I don't like surprises" she whines

"I know but you'll like this one" I tell her

~~~Time skip brought to you by toxic deanieboi~~~

"Y/N why are we in a forest" Paris asks me

"You'll see"

And then we arrive at the spot. Paris looks at me and says "you did this all for me?" "Of course I did" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. We lay down on the blanket watch the stars for a little while when suddenly Paris says ''Y/N I'm not going to Harvard what am I supossed to do now?''

 ''well go to a different college there are plenty of others out there''

''I don't think you understand generations of Gellers have gone to Harvard''

''So? that doesn't change anything. You know if everyone was the same the world would be so boring, but the outstanders are the ones who are gonna change the world. Believe me someday you will be one of those people''

''and how would you know that?''

''because you've already changed mine''

A/N

sorry it took so long to get out I have been very busy with school, and sorry it's short.