Epilogue

Three months later

Jia Davis

"Keep swimming, just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." I kept muttering due to anxiety. I was nervous. We were in Viktor's bedroom... I mean our bedroom. It was a beautiful evening and was about time to get married.

"Are you ok?" Stacy asked with concern.

I nodded and said "yes...I..."

"Then stop moving, I am trying to do your hair!" She scolded me.

"Just a bit nervous..." I mumbled.

"Are you not ready yet?" Mom came in through the door. She looked so beautiful in a pink A line dress. I am happy...so happy that she was back to life and I have no one but Viktor to thank. He had lived by all his promises. Mom and him were in some eternal bond, loving each other endless. They at times forgot me too. Just imagine my mom was pampering Viktor, not just pampering but spoiling rotten. He took personal interest in her treatment and went for all the counseling sessions.

"Ok, I am done" Stacy announced.

I stood up and faced the mirror. All of stared at me for my reaction. Stacy had curled my hair and had set them in perfection. Jovita did my makeup, which was a bit dusky and simple. My dress was helped designed by Aarti it was elegant and classy just like her. No extra drama and no extra lace. No wonder I was looking awesome.

 No wonder I was looking awesome

Jovita whistled. "You look hooot..poor Viktor."All of them started laughing. Mom gave them a glare.

"You look beautiful sweetie" I was so overwhelmed with her caresses on my cheeks. Finally, we were having a mother daughter moment.

"I know I had not been the best of mother for you and nor I had been the best wife for your father...but you... you be the best wife, better take care of my son." She said sternly.

Excuse me. I gasped with my mouth wide open. Is she my mom or his? Everyone was silent. Thank god, there was a knock at the door. Aarti went and opened it.

"Can we take the bride, our groom is getting impatient." Mike smirked, peeping inside.

I asked Mike and Snappy to walk me till stage. After linking my arms with them, all three of us started walking out.

"You look beautiful, Jia." Snappy complimented me. We reached the ground and music started playing.

"Are you sure you want to get married l mean it's a mess marriage and husband and responsibilities...kids.." Mike jested. I was so confused. We were surrounded by guest and this idiot was scaring me. I waved at Ellen and Clara as We passed them.

"We can still sneak you out of here you know" Snappy added. What are they saying. The wedding was taking place at the backyard of Viktor's house, and they want to sneak my out of here as we walk through the aisle?