Spy Iming 6

Status

Chameleon: If you ever see Macey and Zach arguing just walk away... or if you really need something, comment on Macey’s fashion...

Duchess: OMG! Grant’s in London! :D

Bookworm: Hacking into the CIA to update myself on current events.

Peacock: Why would someone leave anyone alone in a room with Zach?

Shadow: Going to talk to Gallagher girl.

Hotshot: Locating Bex. Already halfway there, in London (well, more then halfway if you ask me anyway).

Hacker: Going fishing... no idea why... other than the fact my dad wants to go.

Chameleon and Shadow have logged on

Shadow: Hey Gallagher girl, I’ve been waiting to talk to you since yesterday, but you left before I had the chance.

Chameleon: ...

Shadow: You gonna answer me?

Chameleon: ...

Shadow: Did I do something?

Chameleon: ...

Shadow: What did I do?

Chameleon:

Shadow: How did you even do that? It doesn’t let me put nothing!

Chameleon: ...

Shadow: Oh! Maybe you mean I did nothing! *smirks*

Chameleon: ...

Shadow: Then what’s the problem?

Chameleon: Do you know how many times I’ve wanted to roll my eyes during this conversation?

Shadow: What?

Chameleon: Roll my eyes?

Shadow: Um, no? But what do you mean conversation? You didn’t even put anything one of those times!

Chameleon: So what did you want to talk to me about?

Shadow: Huh?

Chameleon: What did you (as in Zach) want to talk (as in have a conversation) to me (as in Cammie or sometimes Gallagher girl in your case) about? Wow, Zach, you’re kind of slow today...

Shadow: Uh, okay...

Chameleon: Hello, answer the question!

Shadow: Oh, right! Well... I wanted to continue our conversation from yesterday...

Chameleon: *definitely rolling eyes*

Shadow: What’s that supposed to mean?

Chameleon: Oh, nothing.

Shadow: Okay, so, um there are all these things about you, Cam...

Chameleon: Like the way I role my eyes? *grins*

Shadow: Yes, but because it’s part of what makes you who you are, like the way you’re loyal to your friends, act humble, try to see the good in people, and the way you can break my walls down, if even for a little bit when no one else can... :)

Chameleon: Zach... that’s so sweet. :D I love that you noticed all those things about me... you make me feel really special when you say things like this. :)

Shadow: You make me feel special just by talking to me, Cam, especially when I feel like I’m not good enough for you.

Chameleon: Don’t say that Zach, you’re better than good for me.