𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Teenagers are so annoying nowadays, they just don't listen and...I just can't." Logan sighed and scratch his head with his, this...I can't remember it's name.

"It's hard being a teacher and deals with us huh?" I crossed my arms. We're at a empty hall.

"Why did you let me run though? I didn't really witness anything and I went to the bathroom before I saw Rona went ballistic." I said.

"I know you're innocent, but I need one good student to obey me at that time and they will grew suspicion if I treat you differently." Logan pointed the stick to me.

I shrugged and slap it away. "By the way, can't you change your appearance?" I laughed.

"I can't...This is so much better." He straighten his posture.

"Aigoo, so much for...Disguise..." I look at him from head-to-toe. "Anyways, I need to attend class."

"It looks like you enjoy it here." He hummed.

"Well, this is my first time going to school as someone who isn't an orphan...School's been hard on me growing up so..." His face changes to sadness as I mention orphan.

"Bye bye!~" I waved and left.

"Stop lying!" I flinched at Rona's voice shouting at Eun Byeol.

"What's happening here now?" I leaned on the wall. "Rona's mom is a psychopath." Jenny said and clings her arm to me with Minhyuk following her.

"Psychopath?" I asked. "She's not a psychopath!" Rona says while the other students keeps nagging her about her mom.

"If you don't believe us, ask her yourself." Eun Byeol spoke up and leaned towards Rona. "She may be too embarrass to tell you the whole truth.

I sighed and pulled Eun Byeol away from Rona. "Maybe it's your mom who cuts Rona's mom throat?" I told her while gripping on her wrist.

"What?! What are you saying?!" She yelled. "That's how it feels, when someone accuses your own mother to something that haven't even have an evidence." I smirked. I let go of her and everyone went silent and started to mind their own business.

Seok-hoon's POV

"You see what I'm saying?" Seok-kyung scoffed beside me. "Hera's totally Rona's protector."

"She's really brave...Wonder where she got all that courage." Kenji said. I stayed silent and stare at Hera and how she stand-up for herself. My lips curved into a smile.

"This is why the reason we need Hera out of the way and focus on Rona." My smile dropped at what Seok-kyung said. "Remember our bet, the 2 of you agreed."