𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

Hayden's secrets of about his life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He first learned to lie at  5.

Learned how to hold a gun at 7.

Learned to kill at 15.

Learned to protect his sister at 4.

Learned to hide at 6.

Lies...

He's so used to it that even talking about Hera in font of Logan Lee doesn't scare him a bit just to get Hera back to him.

Hera being lost in a young age? 

That ain't true.

The truth is...She was supposed to die.

To be killed because of the tradition.

Tradition of the Jackson family of having a daughter.

To own, to lead a Mafia group, only one of the 2 child at birth should be alive.

Hera's real parents chose for her to die cause' she's younger and that's how in the age of 6, Hayden brought his sister in a orphanage and left her there to keep her from dying.

It was not easy for Hayden.

In the orphanage, Hera was always punished by the owner for no reasons and because of that...

Hayden put a bullet on the owner's head.

Remember the co-worker of Hera who framed her?

Hayden obviously took his life.

And now, Hera's with the Logan Lee.

Hayden knows she's safe with him but still, knowing Joo Dan Tae around her doesn't make him calm.

Hera knows many secrets about the Hera Palace along with the Hera Kids...

...In the end she might hurt herself because of it, and that's what matters to Hayden.

He kept an eye to every move and stare of the Hera Kids.

Little did he know...That in the future, he failed to protect Hera...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________

(A/N)

Just a lil back ground for our boy Hayden! And yes, he's in a Mafia. Oh, to be Hera hehe.

But Luvs, please take note of the hidden clues here, more like spoilers!

Please, vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 340

(12/15/2021)