Chapter 2

Recap:"hi bambina"

                                                                                          Iris POV:

"Hi, bambina," the oldest one said. He's kind of old, I'm not gonna lie. I know for a fact that he is my dad, but he feels strangely familiar.

Maybe because he's your dad, dumbshit.

No shit, Sherlock. But no, it's not just because he's my dad. I think he's famous or something. Should I ask?

No, you dumb fuck.

Then I snapped back when I saw a big—I mean, giant—hand, 2 inches in front of my face. The fuck? "Bambina, are you okay? You zoned out for like 5 minutes," my sperm donor asked. "Yeah, yeah. So, you were saying?" When I looked at him, I saw that my sperm donor was hurt. Even if his face doesn't show it, his eyes do. I'm good at reading people, even when they try not to show it. I guess being an assassin has its perks.

"So, like I was saying, you're going to move in with us," he says. I scoff, "You really think I'm going to move in with 6 perfect strangers? Well, let me tell you, you're wrong." I heard a cough, and I turned my head to see Jake. Why is he still here?

Maybe because you're in his office, dumbshit.

Oh yeah, shut up.

"Actually, you can't decide whether you want to go or not because he is your father, and he has legal rights to take you in," Jake said. I sighed in fake defeat, "Alright, when do we go?" I said to my 'bios' as I turned around to face them again. "We're just going to pass by your house to take your belongings, and then we can go, if that's okay with you, of course," Sperm Donor said. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, sure," I said as I got up. The moment my foot touched the high school hall, I ran as fast as I could away from my "family." Ah, take that bitches. I heard them trying to catch up with me before I jumped into my car and started driving without looking behind me.

I saw 3 Lamborghini Urus cars behind me, trying to catch me, but they couldn't. Why? Because I'm the best street racer out there. So, if I don't want them catching me, they won't.

10 minutes later,

I arrived at my destination, which is my step-father's house, or was, I guess? I don't really know, nor do I care. We finally arrived at this shabby house. When I entered, the scent of drugs and alcohol permeated the air. And if you're wondering, yes, I just heard my family's car park in front of the house. I didn't really try to hide; I just wanted to have fun. I know I can't hide for long before they find me, and to be honest, I don't really have the motivation right now.

I saw them entering the house without knocking. What gentlemen! "You can sit. I'm just going to pack some of my things. I won't be long." I went upstairs to my room without giving them time to ask questions. When I reached my room, I packed all of my necessary stuff. I also packed a special bag with all of my weapons.

When I finished packing my stuff, I went downstairs. "You know, since I'm going to live with you, it might be nice to know your names." It's true; since I saw them, I need to put names to the faces.

"Boys, introduce yourselves," my sperm donor said.

"Hi, bambina. I'm Giovanni, I'm 22 and the oldest."

"Hi, princess. I'm Stefano, 20."

"Hi, I'm Xavier, the fun one. If you ask me, I'm also 20, and I'm the twin of this dumbass."

"Marco, 22."

"Hi, I'm Roberto, I'm 24."

"Well, as you already know, I'm Iris Smith, 17," I said while looking at my 'bios'.

"Well, about that, is it okay with you if we change your last name to Ferrari?" Sperm donor said. I don't want to, and there's no way in hell I'm changing my name. "No fucking way. I just met you an hour ago. I don't even know you. And even if I did, why the hell would I take the last name of the people who abandoned me?"

With that, I stormed out of the house, not caring about what my family said because I'm not interested in what they think. When I got into the car, I decided to ask Alessandro where they live because I'm curious. "Alessandro, where do you live?"

"We live in Italy, baby," he said. "Oh, okay," I responded, and with that, I drove, following their cars.

An hour went by, and we reached a private jet. Damn, I know I'm rich and have many jets, but this one is so cool. I definitely want one just like it. It's a matte black jet. When we reached the interior, I was a little disappointed because the inside isn't black, but beige. Whatever, it's still pretty and spacious.

"I like your jet," I said as I got out of the car. "Thank you, baby sis, but it's OUR jet," Giovanni said, throwing his arm around my shoulders. I shuddered. I don't like physical contact, and I think he got it because he took his hand off me.

"How long is the flight?" I asked, looking out the window. "Around 6 hours. You should take a nap," Alessandro said as he sat next to me. But I shook my head; no, I'm not tired. I took my laptop and started to work a little while Chase Atlantic played in my ears. They're my favorite band.

After 6 hours that I didn't even feel pass by, we finally reached Italy. I love this country for many reasons, but the essential ones are the handsome boys and the food, of course. Right now, I'm dying for a plate of carbonara pasta.

A/N: How did you like this chapter?
Don't forget to comment and vote please Besties.I am going to try to at least update 2 times a week.

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER BESTIESSS