Chapter 3

Iris pov:

Well I didn't have my plate of carbonara pasta when we reached the ferrari's mansion,but it's fine tommorow I am going to go to the restaurant because well rigth now I am tired so pasta can wait a little bit longer.

I was asleep until I feel someone poking me slightly I open my eyes and blink several time to ajust them to the day ligth I see Sperm Donor looking at me "We are here bambina "

I internally roll my eyes when he call me "bambina" I mean the fuck you call me baby when you litterally throw me out from your life but anyways it's not like I am going to stay with them a long time I mean it's only a year rigth, just 356 days to go and I'll be finally free since I could remember the only wish I only had was to be able to be free with no one to bother and no one to care about.When I snap back to reality I found myself siting in a car, it was a G-wagon Brabus they had it in black but I had it in wine red at least you could tell they're rich rich.

"So..." I hear Stefano trail visibly not knowing what to say he seem nice but I just can not get close to them under any circumstances I hate what they did to me and because of them I became this cold bitch so no I will not get close to them."So what ?" I snap at him rudely without looking at him "No need to be so rude" I heard him mutter under his breath,maybe I went a little bit harsh on him but like I said I do not feel remorse so I could do something really stupid or bad and I would not even think too times about it.

"Listen, I am not the person you used to know that little defenseless bitch died a long time ago, actually she died because of all you,but now you just expect me to hug you and to have discussions with you well I am sorry but that is not going to happen you are my supposed 'familly' by blood but only by blood and let me tell you one thing and I hope it get carved in your brain blood do not mean shit to me.You should of have thought about that 16 years ago when you decided that I wasn't good enough to be a part of your little familly but today I couldn't careless about what you think so next time you think I am rude try to think about your actions and the consequences you have to face now big boy." I said, like common you should except having to think of your actions before you even act that's human basic knowledge.

"Wait What ?" Alessandro said "What what?" I respond obviously confused am I not making myself clear I am speaking English after all no? "What you said about us not wanting you in our familly what is that about ?" The more he opened his mouth the confuser I got I really don't know where he want to go with this so I just repeat the words that I said earlier "You mean the part where you litterally throw me like I was some of garbage or the part where you didn't even want me because I am a girl , I mean if you have kids at least take care of them or do not have kids easy it is not like you can choose to have a boy or a girl that's nature.But no you sexists little shit don't think with your brains apparently" I said without sparing a look at them , I hear some whispering but I don't give it attention I already talked to them to much I plug my AirPods in and put some music.

10 minutes later , We reach the house which is more a mansion than a house , we enter the gate where is a bunch of guards that's definitely weird not because they have guards because it's logic since they are loaded but because they are not famous, or some other shit so that just doesn't make sense at all.

Self reminder to make a background check on the familly.

When we finally enter the house I don't miss the luxury of the interior which is really beautiful the person who did the decorations is beyond talented .

I want the same for my house. I mean I have a lot of house around the world since I am a businesswoman and a assasin I have to travel a lot wich I am not complaining about but since I am gonna live in Italy I have to buy houses.

Then I see a woman who is middle aged who is carrying my stuff " I can do it myself you don't have to disturb yourself " I said softly to the woman " Oh I-I am sorry Miss Ferrari but your dad order me to take you belonging upstairs" the woman tell me "No don't worry about that it's my stuff anyway I don't want to make you carry them don't worry"I said once again and she kinda relieved at those words and she is gonna go but I stop her "Oh and call me Iris please , may I know your name?" I said " Of course Mi- I mean Iris my name is Rose" she said before turning on her heels.

Giovanni followed me all the way upstairs and he open the door "This is your room princess I hope you like it we didn't know what color you'd like to have so we let it white but if you want to change of course tell me and I will take care of it" he said.

I actully like the new room it's pretty "That won't be necessary but thank you" I said "Anytime princess so I will let you unpack and settle in your new room and we will call you when the dinner is ready" he said leaving my room and closing the door behind him at least he has some manners that's good.

I decide to take a shower, I know that a lot of people take a nap but I don't usually sleep because I have insomnia so I take a shower and just dress with sweat and pants because it's comfy and I have to go to their dinner so I don't want to dress a lot.

A/N: Hiiii besties
So I finally decided to write so sorry for the long time I know I hate when authors leave their book and don't post for a long time but hey I'm back for good I hope and I am trying to make this book better because reading the old version got me cringing so bad brooo anyways
How did you like the chapter ?

Vote and comment and thank you for reading.

Love you yalllll