eleven

eleven: are you gonna cry?

TW| DEATH, GORE, LANGUAGE

AURORA HUGGED HER SISTER EXTRA TIGHT.

freddy kinsley sat in the living room, he was crying- extra hard. collen told freddy everything, then left after freddy screamed at him for doing such a thing. freddy couldn't believe that he would have to loose willa, his little girl, the one that he promised taylor he would take care of her.  now he would have to loose her, and probably aurora, then his own life.

aurora kissed willa on the forehead, she handed freddy her car keys. "get out of town, go upstate." aurora ordered, tears flooding her eyes as freddy shook his head. "please, leave. leave." aurora yelled, "leave new york! go to the house that you bought! do something dad!" aurora yelled before opening the front door, her breath hitched seeing collen standing there.  "no. not now."

willa stepped back, tears flooded her eyes. aurora slammed the door shut behind her, electricity shooting out of her hands. "someone's mad." collen stated before he was thrown back into a tree, aurora levitating off the ground as purple electricity surrounded her. people walked out of their homes, confused on what was happening- then people saw her, electra, but she didnt have a suit or anything.

collen stood up before aurora threw him once again, her eyes dark purple as her veins in her hands began to turn purple. aurora didn't know it just yet, but her front two strains of hair was turning purple the more she stood there. collen couldn't believe it, the ancestors spoke, they choose aurora to be the holder- he was pissed off that was for sure. "no! this isn't right! i'm the oldest, i'm the chosen one!"

aurora felt powerful, she felt like a million rays of lighting ran through her body. she couldn't feel the pain she felt the night before, she felt power, she felt anger. she felt like the whole world was watching, and aurora didn't fucking care. the brunette walked over to collen, who screamed in anger making the lights on the block go out.

then they fought, they fought like two trained soldiers preparing for battle. they fought like if one of them lost, the other would take over the world. they fought like zeus himself decided to join, lighting be shot in every direction. everyone watched, and by everyone: it was everyone. news reporters showed up, their cameras pointed in the direction the siblings were fighting. everyone in the world could see this.

willa ran outside, her eyes wide seeing her older sister fighting. she couldn't do anything though, collen wanted her dead and as soon as he could get the chance- he would kill willa. lights flashed in everyone's houses, willa tearing up seeing aurora being thrown back into the street. the concrete below her broke, making a nice line of broken concrete down the road.

aurora stood up though, her electricity slowly turning black as collen stepped forward. "let me kill willa, aurora! stop fighting! you're sick!" collen yelled before aurora screamed, electricity shooting out of her mouth and hands straight towards her older brother. collen was thrown back into their living room, the window shattering next to willa. 

lindsey julin ran out of her house, next to her was charlotte (who broke up with collen just hours ago). tears flooded lindsey's eyes watching aurora float, she looked different. she looked like she lost everything, but get she won the world. aurora looked towards them, then collen grabbed a sword out of his back holster. 

willa ran away from collen, she screamed as he grabbed her hand. aurora looked over at them, she was thrown into bushes. lindsey grabbed a cops gun out of his hands, she shot at collen making willa shoot him back with her powers. charlotte grabbed a gun also, the two shooting at collen (who stopped the bullets in mid air). "leave them alone!" rylie screamed, coming up behind collen before stabbing him in the chest.

aurora ran up to the trio, collen went to stab rylie but aurora stuck out her hands. she shut her eyes, electricity running through the power lines, down the metal line, straight into pollens foot. his sword dropped from his hands, sending off a black electricity towards everyone. aurora lifted collen up in the air, his head hanging low as a laugh escaped his mouth, "you won't win this." he stated, the blood dripping out of his mouth.

aurora smirked, her eyes flickering between black and purple, willa noticed that for sure. the younger girl could see something in aurora change, the beauty was turning slowly into the beast. "oh, i will." aurora whispered, the light lighting up her face just to see a evil smile. collen chuckled, he raised his left hand making aurora break his arm with a quick snap of her fingers.

rylie backed away seeing electricity begin to float above the two, the purple and black collided. it mixed together, creating sparks in the sky. her eyes went wide as it shot straight towards willa, "will-" rylie was quick though, some used to say her reaction time was perfect when they were younger. 

everything was in slow motion for aurora, she dropped collen letting out a scream. willa fell to the ground, the electricity colliding in her chest making sparks fly out. "no!" aurora screamed making everyone look at her. aurora ran to her sister, who was gone. it was so quick, a 15 year olds life was taken. "willa!" aurora screamed, shaking her sister. "wake up!" aurora grabbed willa's face, "please stay with me, please stay."

rylie backed up, blood slowly fell from her mouth making lindsey run to his sister. rylie choked, she fell back into charlottes hands- which made the blonde scream, "no!" lindsey screamed seeing electricity run through rylie's veins, it stopped when it hit her brain. ambulances whooped in the distance, news reporters filled aurora's ears as tears fell down her face.

meanwhile at the parker residence, gwen stacy and mj sat at the kitchen table tapping their fingers on the table. may turned on the tv, the remote dropping from her hands making peter run down the stairs, his heart broke. gwen and mj stood up in disbelief as a news reporter stood in front of the kinsley residence, 'two dead after a mysterious fight between siblings'

"isn't that-" may started as peter ran down out of the house. 

he made it to aurora's in two minutes, she was sitting on the curb tears falling down her face. aurora had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders, her bandages covering her wounds. peter stepped into her view, aurora looking at him before she stood up. the two collided, peter putting his hand into aurora's hair as he pulled her in for a protective hug. "its okay." he whispered, kissing aurora's head as she cried.

gwen and mj ran to the scene, lindsey was bawling her eyes out in her fathers shoulders. they lost two children because of aurora, she killed two of her best friends. charlotte comforted freddy, her eyes filled with hatred. gwen looked at aurora, who's legs collapsed out from underneath her- peter holding his girlfriend up as she cried. "she wouldve turned 16 in a week," aurora cried, "rylie would've been 20 in a month!"

peter couldn't cry, he couldn't show emotions besides comfort to aurora. he held in his tears, gwen wrapping her arms around the two. aurora cried even harder, but during the sadness stood collen kinsley on a rooftop. tears fell down his face before he disappeared into the darkness of the night.

willa kinsley and rylie julin became stars in the sky that night.