Synopsis and Welcome Note

The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidates ran away and not even the greediest would dare to seduce him for power and luxury. The elderly Emperor of Bistetia is crying for an heir and even promised more than luxury to those who are brave enough to pair with his son.

Still, no one dared. He was just that terrifying.

Until a small, growing and greedy kingdom sold off their youngest to the Empire of Bistetia. The youngest could not run away. Arthir has no choice but to marry the prince, but he wasn't going down without a fight.

And here's the thing...The Prince's future husband is just as insane as he is. Arthir didn't want to marry the prince not because he was scary, the real reason why Arthir doesn't want to marry the prince is...

Arthir: YOU FIGHT LIKE A CHICKEN!

ML: This little...

Arthir: I'm not marrying a weakling. Hmph!

ML: ...

The whole kingdom: You call this war maniac weak!!?
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! It is I! Fluffball! And I have returned with a christmas present! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and I'm glad to share this new story with everyone! It's the requested Mpreg from the QnA in Villains Get Lazy Sometimes! Thank you so much for everyone's patience about my return and for this as well! Thank you so much for everyone's support, views, votes and comments! Just for deciding to check this out, even just reading the description is enough and it makes me incredibly happy that you have taken an interest in my stories!

I want to note that this is a short story! I feel like it's a bit rushed but Friend-san said it was fine and I believe in them!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Also, please feel free to correct any mistakes and point them out for me!

Once again, Merry Christmas everyone!