1.2

A/N Not sure if I did the characters well this chapter so leave your thoughts if you think something is off. Enjoy Ibuki simp moment maybe?

Ayanokouji POV

We had about 5 minutes left until the induction ceremony would begin and Nakiri stopped her analysing of the previous game and went to the podium and spoke "We have 5 minutes until the ceremony so we should head out." Cool and collected as usual with an air of seriousness

"Also, to keep our class a secret I suggest we all arrive early tomorrow as I want to discuss something important."

Well this will be problematic the more interactions I have with the people in class the more likely they are to probe into me. How am I supposed to live like a normal high schooler if everyone questions why I am even in school in the first place maybe I should give up on the idea? 

As we left Lelouch and Victorique were chatting amicably about chess. I believe this is what people would call nerd talk but then we have Kururugi and Amou talking about fighting would this make them the cool kids or delinquent types in a normal school hierarchy?

Well I really doubt that I should be trying to learn about society through the people in my class as they are all outliers in society with exceptional skills.

So should I try to make friends with people in other classes without my classmates knowing as they would likely see me it as a traitorous act or as unnecessarily exposing myself to other classes which can be classified as reckless.

In a worst case scenario there will be a time where a student must leave from the class maybe to go to another class or to be expelled this is backed by my views of the older year classrooms having less seats than the other 1st year class.

At the moment I am likely at the bottom of the rankings in our class due to how obviously normal I am so if the time comes I may have to reveal myself.

*sigh* As we walked to the ceremony I was yet again alone we walked as a group of 6 with me on the edge and Nakiri next to me who was maintaining a posture that didn't seem natural at all but perfect in a way.

Well she wouldn't talk to me anytime soon so I guess I'll keep to myself but I can see Kururugi looking at me worriedly thanks Kurubro you a real one.

(long gap like this means timeskip) Well that induction ceremony was as pointless as the entrance one, with needless words of gratitude and then the drilling of expectations into the students of such a prestigious school not like anyone near me was actually listening. 

From what I could tell this was normal as almost all students just presented to listen or slept of course Nakiri and some others were paying attention. Well to be able to uphold a family legacy such as hers it isn't weird for her to be always observing. As many in the past have failed due to a lack of information it never hurts to have more.

I should probably stop thinking about Nakiri from what I can tell a women's intuition can be very powerful and if I am caught thinking about a women for too long it can end with ostracism from society and I'd be seen as pitiful and I'd rather not have that.

Well time to head to the convenience store for my necessities like food, I am quite curious about the prices and items that are available there.

They likely wouldn't sell the vitamins I had consumed during my training so what items are common for consumption for teens.

As I walked in I saw a few students that were talking about breasts and how big they are. Undoubtedly they were talking about chicken breasts but they weren't in a refrigerated section were they that eager for breasts.