1.3

??? POV

"Fufufu so you came all the way here to request my help." A tall blonde haired man stated. But I knew of him before my enrolment here, he was Rokusuke Koenji heir to the Koenji conglomerate anyone who read the local papers would of heard of his antics such as buying a restaurant just to change the rules to allow his lady friends to swim in a decorative pool.

Strengths high IQ, EQ, Physical abilities, good looks and social awareness.

Weaknesses apathetic, lacks friends, womaniser and god complex.

Koenji's help in this plan would be significantly important and luckily I knew what he would want to enlist his help.

"Do you want to help me make this year complete chaos?"

After I stated that his smirk waivered and instead turned into a maniacal one.

Victorique POV

Me and Kururugi left to go to class B and I initiated conversation.

"Kururugi-kun what are your thoughts on our classmates so far?" I asked

"Well they are an odd bunch but from what I can tell nice people." I had come to a similar conclusion but in a different way.

Lelouch from what I could tell acted as an all mighty strategist while acting nice to have favour with us. Not that I saw anything wrong with that really. People wear masks all the time acting nice in front of their crush even if they would usually beat someone up for simply bumping into them.

Nakiri-san evidently only held respect for those she would consider useful or challenging.

Ayanokouji I am not sure if I can really consider him a person he is just too different more like a robot waiting for commands but I can't exactly point out why my intuition came up with that.

Amou is itching to fight someone and even Kururugi should be able to tell that but she has been limiting herself for now.

"What do you think class B will be like?"

Kururugi responded "I heard that there is a really nice person in their class but other than that nothing, I think her name was Ichinose."

I can't help but feel Kururugi is a tad naive always optimistic about other people.

We arrived in their classroom and found a girl with pink hair cheerfully talking to her classmates in a huge circle of about 20 people all having the time of their lives.

Clearly this was the Ichinose, Kururugi had heard about.

She turned to us "Hello there, are you guys looking for someone?" She somehow said cheerfully while also questioningly.

Kururugi responded "Oh no sorry, Victorique-san and I here were hoping to meet some people from the other classes." He bowed afterwards.

"No need to bow I am Ichinose Honami and welcome to class B what class are you guys from?"

I jumped in "Me and Kururugi-kun here are from class D."

While the class lie will be found out easily once the month is over including our names should act as a distraction to a small extent.

"The class with Kushida-san right?" She asked.

"Yes she is quite noticeable isn't she."

I hadn't heard of her but by saying this it would make it more believable that I did. Similar to how fortune tellers say vague information which allows customers to draw their own conclusions from their statements I did so by saying a fact that would most likely be correct as knowing her and identifying her by class suggests she is a well known figure within the class. (big brain)