Author's Note

Hey guys! 

Thank you SO much for reading this story! 

This story has been through A LOT of changes since it first began on Wattpad. My original title for this was "Coveted Temptation" - a play on the religious aspect of this story, plus "temptation" of Nick. It was *meant* to be a sordid, dirty affair story with a questionable husband being diagnosed with Huntington's...

Then Joel and Nick happened. 

Despite Joel's shortcomings, I really fell in love with him as a character. And Nick... well, yeah. He's Nick. So the story took a different vibe and direction and though I finished the draft with the original title, my second draft I changed it to this. And I feel it's fitting. 

This story is one of my favourites I've ever written; it just started randomly, took me by surprise and I've been in love with it ever since. I hope that comes across, and you enjoyed it. 

══════════════════

If you like this story, you would probably enjoy "Midnight" on my profile (it's a novella): 

Blurb: August Walker and Jasmine Kelly are complete opposites, but both have closed their hearts to love.

One night, August walks into a frantic Jasmine at midnight, who is fleeing her stalker ex-boyfriend. After walking her home, the two open their hearts to each other, act on their undeniable instant chemistry and spend the night together, except Jasmine leaves without a word before August wakes up to save him the hurt of her situation.Months later, and neither August nor Jasmine can get the other out of their minds. That is, until another midnight chance meeting. They both find that sometimes, love and fate work in tandem, and the best things can happen at midnight.

══════════════════

Thanks again for reading! <3 

══════════════════