𝒐𝒏𝒆 | 𝒑𝒓𝒆-𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

╙ ❝ 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚠𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 ❞ ╜   

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟽

NARCISSA MALFOY had been in labour for 7 hours now waiting for her baby girl to come out. She had been in immense pain as she kept feeling her body constantly being stretched and ripped apart. She was exhausted by now but her husband, Lucius Malfoy, had stayed by her side ever since she arrived in the hospital.

The midwitches told her that she needed to start pushing and after 15 minutes of non-stop pain, yelling, pushing, and cursing, the baby finally came out. Their first born child. Their beautiful angel. She had blue-greyish eyes and platinum blonde hair. She was the spitting image of her mother, and her parents couldn't be any happier.

"She looks like you, Cissa." Lucius whispered. The baby was screaming as Narcissa held her and tried to calm her down. "I'm a lucky man since I have two beautiful girls in my life" Lucius told his wife as he picked his daughter up from her arms.

"Jealous?" she joked. She was still tired but didn't want to fall asleep yet because she wanted to spend some time with their newly born daughter.

"A little," he chuckled quietly.

They spent the first few nights happily as a family. It took them a few days to decide on a name, but eventually they agreed on one. Her name would be Cassiopeia Druella Malfoy as Narcissa wanted to continue with her family's tradition of naming kids after stars and constellations and they would call her Cassie for short. She was an absolute miracle to the new family.

⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟾

A year later, Narcissa was in the same position. She was heaving from the painful contractions of labour and had passed out a few times. Cassie was with Lucius' parents for the night while the couple were in the hospital. After 3 hours of labour, a little boy had started crying hysterically. The baby was a chunky one too.

Narcissa looked into her husband's deep grey eyes as he lent down and kissed her forehead. He had a big smile glued on his face. It was rare to see him smiling whenever he wasn't in private, even the midwitch was surprised. The midwitch took the baby boy to a small bed on the side of the room, as she swaddled him in a small blue and black striped blanket and passed him over to his mother. Narcissa rocked him back and forth to stop his screams.

Once he stopped screaming, he stared at Narcissa with his strikingly dark eyes as she took in his appearance. He had Narcissa's brown eyes, and of course the iconic Malfoy platinum blonde hair and he was the spitting image of Lucius.