𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 | 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

╙ ❝ 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟽, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺

"CASSIOPEIA! You are going! End of story!" Lucius shouted.

"No, I am not! I am going with Alecco and Cecilia to Italy this weekend! I already told you!" Cassie shouted back.

"Cassiopeia. You have to come with us because we are sitting with the Minister" Narcissa said, seemingly the only calm one in the room.

"What does that have to with me?"

"It means you are going to pull your weight in this family and come to the world cup!" Lucius shouted and Narcissa sighed, rubbing her temples where a headache was forming.

"Pull my weight?!" she shouted, outraged. "I've been 'pulling my weight' ever since Aster was born. Hell, ever since I was goddamn born!"

"And you will continue to pull your weight in this family until you are married, then you will pull your weight for that family!" Lucius shouted, red-faced and she scoffed.

"Right. like I'm getting married" she rolled her eyes and shook her head. Narcissa looked perplexed as she looked between her daughter and husband.

"Has Lucius not told her?" she thought, exasperation growing in the pit of her stomach

"You are getting married, you will come to the world cup, and you will obey!" he shouted back, ticking his fingers off. This set her off even more.

"I am not your fucking house-elf! I am your child, so treat me like it instead of treating me as if I'm dirt under your shoe like you treat the rest of the wizarding world!"

"Insult me all you want, you are going!"

"Fuck you!" she screamed and stormed out of her father's office, slamming the door loudly before he could say anything else.

Lucius groaned and rubbed his temples. "Why must she be so difficult?"

Lucius rolled his eyes when he heard a loud slam across the manor. "She's getting far too rebellious, Narcissa," he said gruffly.

Narcissa walked up behind him and massaged his shoulders, expertly working her hands to get rid of the painful knots that had formed.

"She's 16, Lucius. She's going to be of age next month" Narcissa sighed. Her baby was growing up, and she didn't like that fact.