Chapter 1 : Multiverse 1 - "Good and Bad News"

Charlotte put hands on her swollen stomach and patted it carefully. She was pregnant with Yami's child.

"Where is Yami? He was supposed to be here by now.." said Charlotte.

"W-What?!" asked Charlotte as blushed. Yami had a slight blush on his face while other chuckled.

"Finally.." said Jack in annoyance. Sol was not pleased with it but chose to stay silent.

"Woha! Yami-san is going to become Father.." said Magna while other black Bulls cheered.

"I am happy for other Yami.." said Julius while Nacht had a small smile plastered.

"Where is he? Irresponsible." said Sol.

Yami was walking on the road towards Charlotte's House until his communication device started ringing. Yami picked in annoyance.

"Hello?"

"Yami! There is a emergency!" said William.

"Well Charlotte is going to kill me. What is bigger-"

"The King Augustus has been murdered." said William. Yami eye widen.

"I will be right there.." said Yami seriously.

Golden Dawn Headquarter

Yuno quickly wore his clothes and ran outside to see Mimosa and Klaus waiting for him.

"Yuno!" said Klaus and Mimosa.

"Let's go. We have to go and patrol.." said Yuno. Whole Golden Dawn was ready for their mission.

There was a silence. People were either shocked or scared for situation.

"The King was killed..Impossible.." said Julius.

"I am surprised. Someone was able by pass the security and kill him.." said Nozel. Fuegoleon agreed as nodded.

Dorothy opened her eye in seriousness.

"Either someone is very skilled or very foolish. Escaping from Capital isn't that easy task. It can either be a Spiral Magic or someone kind of Magic that allows to travel with speed." said Dorothy.

The Young ones were surprised to see her serious and here calculative level.

All the Captains except Charlotte were in the room where normally was situated. It was blunder to say the least.

The woman in the room used for King's pleasure were knocked out. However the King wasn't that lucky.

"His skull has been crushed.." said Nozel. The sight was truly horrifying. The blood of the King and other Magic Knight Guards were spilled throughout the room.

"Such violence.." said Marx as Julius nodded in his childish body.

"We have to find who did this..Such evil roaming in the capital..No the whole Clover Kingdom isn't safe.." said Fuegeleon in harshness.

"We already have sended our squads to search every corner of the Capital." said Jack.

"How did the bastard enter without being caught.." murmured Rill.

Buzz! Buzz!

Yami looked at his communication device and picked it up. He was surprised to see Vanessa contacting him.

"Listen Vanessa-"

"Unfortunately, she is unavailable..Yami Sukehiro.." said cold female Voice. Yami heard literally skipped a beat. He could hear sound of Burning Fire. He screamed on the phone.