Chapter 11 : Multiverse 7 :

Spade Kingdom, Heart Kingdom and Clover Kingdom has formed a alliance. To defeat a common enemy.

"What?" asked Klaus.

"An Alliance? Isn't it too much of just for a enemy?" asked William. 

"Or the enemy is too power full. However I am surprised. Even Spade?" asked Nacht. Julius watched intently on the screen excited to find about this enemy.

A figure stood in a room. It had Ash-Grey Hairs and green eyes reaching neck. 

"Mother?" asked Liebe. Licita looked at Liebe and gave him a forced smile.

"Yes?" asked Licita.

"It is time. That Acier woman and her photocopy daughter have come to pick us up." said Liebe. 

"Right..Let's get going." said Licita. She passed across Liebe until Liebe started speaking.

"Are you afraid?" asked Liebe. Licita stopped it midway and glanced back.

"A little." said Licita.

"Acceptable. I won't be pleased if I was in your position." said Acier. She opened the door revealing herself along with Noelle.

"Is that-"

"Yes. I present you all with Asta's mother. Her name is Licita." said Joe. Yuno shut his mouth after receiving answer.

"She looks just like Asta!" said Finral. 

"And who is that creepy Devil?" asked Yami.

"That is Asta's Devil. Or you may know him as Anti-Magic Devil. His name is Liebe. He is adopted son of Licita and foster brother to Asta." said Joe. Everyone nodded slowly.

"Is his mother still alive in our Universe?" asked William.

"No." said Joe.

"What are they talking about anyways?" asked Nozel.

"To confront him after all these years...I don't want to see his reaction." said Licita.

"That is unavoidable. I don't want to sound cold hearted..Are you ready for worst consequences?" asked Acier. 

"I don't know what do you mean my 'worst Consequences' but she isn't dying." said Liebe calmly.

"Offcus." confirmed Acier.

"Are they talking about Asta?" asked Noelle in worried tone. 

"Probably.." said Yuno. 

"And it seems mother is in good health too.." said Nozel.

"Don't tell me alliance is for Asta.." said Vanessa as she gulped.

"If he doesn't have Anti-Magic...Wouldn't he be powerless?" asked Charlotte.

"He isn't obviously.." said Gauche.

A man was standing on height with Ash Grey Hairs with green eyes dazzling at the Mages under him. He was wearing a pants with a grimoire on his waist. His upper Body was shirt-less.

"Is this some sort of alliance?" asked Asta.

"Yeah. To fight against Dark Triad." said Zenon. Asta's eye narrowed at a single mage.

"Spade?" asked Asta. Zenon looked at them coldly as Spade Mages sneered back at him.

"It seems that Queen survived and Prince was left in Clover Kingdom." said Zenon.

"Are you saying you were thrown out of the Kingdom?" asked Asta in amusement. Zenon only stared at Army of Mages.

"Yes. Prince brought some allies from Clover Kingdom along with resistance Army lead by Queen. Dante was instantly gone down due to his stupidity and Vanica was defeated." said Zenon.

"Vanica was defeated?" asked Asta in surprise. 

"Acier Silva and Anti-magic Woman were responsible for her defeat. Luckily she escaped and I found her. However Dante was sealed by that Anti-Magic Woman." said Zenon.

'That will Hinder the plan. That fool..' thought Asta calmly.

"Anti-Magic woman..She looked a lot like you." said Zenon as he stared at Asta. Asta in response just gave a small amused laugh.

"My Dearest Lovely Mother.." said Asta.

'I see.' thought Zenon.

"They are Dark Traid?" said Charlotte. Nacht nodded.

"Yes. That is Zenon Zorgratis. He is the most powerful and most experienced in using Devil Powers." said Nacht.

"Why is Asta with them again?" asked Magna. 

"It seems fate of Dark Traid and Asta most of the Universe is connected." said Fuegoleon.

"Asta in this Universe is actually a little different. I can tell by looking." said Mereoleona calmly. Everyone looked at her in confusion.

"She means Asta in previous Universe was vengeful. He held hatred for Clover Kingdom. However this Asta..is different." said Julius.

"He mentioned some sort of plan. I wonder what it is all about.." said Nozel. Julius shifted uncomfortably at which Joe smirked.

 "I wonder who is the prince of the Spade Kingdom. He did mention about him being left in Clover Kingdom.." said Mimosa.

"That is Yuno." said Nacht.

"WHAT!?" asked Mimosa and Klaus. Everyone looked shocked at the reveal including Yuno.

"Aside that..It seems Asta's mother possess Anti-Magic. I wonder if she is better than him.." said Yuno.

"She might actually be..Since Anti-Magic Devil is corporation with her. Along with her original magic which is Sealing Magic. Anti-Magic along with Sealing Magic is Ultimate combo if used properly." said Nacht.

"Talk about the potential Asta's mother possess.." said Zora. Everyone nodded.

"Where is Vanica?" asked Asta. Morris smiled who was behind them whole time.

"She went to fight your mother and Acier Silva. It seems she is pretty confident about defeating them." said Morris.

"That foolish girl." said Zenon. Asta merely smirked.

"That's what I like about her. She acts on instinct. That is incredibly foolish and entertaining at the same time." said Asta. He paused as he looked at the army of mage.

"We need her to start Ritual. If she gets sealed, then it will be a lot more problematic to start ritual." said Asta.

Zenon gripped his fist. This is not going according to plan. Everything will be wasted...

"Do not worry. Enjoy this feeling. The emotions of fright, excitement, rage..There are golden experiences." said Asta. He grabbed the Katana on his Waist.

"The chemical I just injected in your body will clear all muscles, bones and any other Barrier that will cause your body to pain. That means..Your body is at it's best now. Your power has been greatest it has ever-"

"Do not misunderstand it. This is not the power of your creation." said Asta. The whole area started trembling as Mages started to disbalance due to ground shaking.

Zenon jumped down along with Morris to avoid getting in Asta's way.

"I will pick up Vanica and Dante myself. Go to your position and make sure Yami Sukehiro and William Vangeance do not run or rescued." said Asta. 

"What the hell!? Shrimp is too powerful.." said Zora.

'Even Zenon was obeying Asta..Don't tell me Asta is that powerful..'

Everyone looked in shock as Asta didn't even opened his grimoire. It was raw Magic power.