Chapter 25

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

THIRD PERSON'S POV...

Knock. Knock.

"Who is it?" Azan asked.

It's been 3 days to what happened and every one in his home is still ignoring him asides from bilal and mahreen.

He's been having his meals in his room sitting on the cold floor.

"Sir lunch is ready. Can i come in?" Amina, one of the maids asked.

"Umm just leave it, i'll eat downstairs with the rest." He spoke in a loud clear voice.

He got up from the bed to the washroom, splashing water on his face,he looked into the mirror gazing at his reflection intensely,he looked dishealvered and sleep deprived with the dark circles pricking under his eyes.

Only 4 days remaining...

What will i do?

Should i leave everything behind and marry Alishba? That's what I've always wanted right? To marry the one i love right?

Why am i feeling like this all of a sudden? Like I'm making a mistake...

He heaved a sigh while massaging his temples still staring at his reflection in the mirror.

After splashing water on his face countless times he turned the tap off and left the washroom,he stripped out of the messy hoodie and sweatpant he was wearing,picking up another random hoodie and sweatpant,he quickly slipped into it. With a pounding heart, he left his room and went downstairs to the dining room where everyone were eating their meal peacefully,.making his way towards them, his eyes landed on Iman who was eating with a scowl on her face..

Will i be able to leave her? He thought while gazing her features..

He moved his gaze to the next person sitting beside her to see it was Zayn.

He groned silently and took baby steps towards an empty sit beside Bilal and sat down facing Iman who's head was a little bit bowed down as she spacingly gazed on her plate.

"What are you doing here? Have you forgotten that you're no longer part of this family? Go to your room and have your food there or have it with your zina woman. Leave now,i don't want to look at you." -Mr Qureshi..

Azan sighed heavily gazing at his father intensely. "Let me just eat with my family for today." He spoke softly.

"Who's stopping you! Go have lunch with your family, and by family i mean your woman and unborn child." His father taunted.

"Dad i know i made a mistake but can't you all just forgive me? I'm only human and we're allowed to make mistakes so we can be able to learn from it. So please let's move on from this." Azan proposed and his dad couldn't help but chuckle at his son's lame idea.

"Move on? Seriously? I'm doubting if i gave birth to you Azan. You were married to Iman but yet you still committed zina,i know we got you both married against your wills but Iman never cheated or got close to any other man. I had my reasons for getting you both married and i also promised you both will get divorced in some months and you can marry that so called woman of yours even if I'm not comfortable with it but what did you do, you decided to betray and disgrace your family by commiting zina. Listen to me azan,first thing tomorrow morning the divorce papers will arrive and you'll sign them real good and leave Iman alone and marry that woman of yours. I know you must be really happy now cause that's all you've always wanted right? Well congratulations cause you're finally going to get it." His mother spoke while gazing to his soul and her voice broke at the end.