Not an update

A/N don't skip this, there's a really important Q&A after the Announcement.

Assalam Alaikum my lovely readers.

Sorry I've been really busy with my studies lately, that's why i haven't updated yet.

I've been receiving messages on my PM'S concerning when my next update will be. Well I'm promising to update soon guys, expect an update next month. Thank you guys for your patience and support.

But i also need my silent readers to show their support, like the last chapter had 1K+ reads but only 60 votes and little comments. I really need your comments and votes on this, it'll really mean alot. I'm really calling out to all my silent readers to please go back and vote for chapter 35 it'll really make me happy and maybe chapter 36 might come a bit early.

So here's an important question i want to ask.

What if Azan didn't actually put Iman through hell when she was at their house?

What if he was a good muslim? What if he left Alishba and actually concentrated on his marriage and try to make it work. Would you have liked them to end up together?

What if Asif was actually a nice person to our girl, Would you guys have liked him to marry Iman?

What if Asif's parents treated Iman nice from the start. Would you have liked her to forgive them?

Finnaly, What if Azan changes now, Would you like Iman to forgive him?.

I need your honest opinions. I really need everyone to participate in this, don't be silent please.

Have a nice day.

BATULXX