Chapter 4

SHILPA

Malpe Beach!!!
If I could say is indeed one of the most beautiful beaches in Karnataka...India probably!!!

The sea walk that the beach has indeed has best of my childhood memories

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sea walk that the beach has indeed has best of my childhood memories. My Pa brought me here every sunday after mom's death. This place was like a healer to my childhood wounds. Dad would say the sea walk is like the journey to our life may stop at a point and we may see only water surrounding us but then it's upto us on how we stabilize ourselves. Either we could sulk that this is it we can't go ahead more than this or just cherish what life has given us. Value it rather than be greedy.

I smiled at the sunset happening around and the seawalk brought a smile on my lips. Memories are beautiful but the life lessons it holds within make you stronger. I choose to cherish. I cherish my education, my profession, my Siya. I may have less but rather than sulking I will cherish it. Always!!!

 Always!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Oh madam...we are getting late!!!' Siya said calling me out. I had asked her to stop here for a few minutes.

'Coming!!!' I said and ran back to her. I could feel a few eyes on me. I pulled my dress a little lower. It's too blingy and I'm not a very thin woman. I eat and I eat well. I am fleshy and although it's a very pretty one, bodycon dressess make me conscious.

I finally took the passenger seat and Siya said...
'Ships you look gorgeous!!! Stop doing that!!!' and I shot her a look and said...

'Atleast 5 men have ogled at me and I'm not comfortable yaar Siyu!!!'

'To hell with their eyes!!! You look gorgeous and that's more important...don't you feel pretty???'

'But I'm fat!!!'

'Shutup!!! You are full...you are beautiful...stop being uncomfortable in your body type...and get rid of that looser...Mr HR Manager!!! I'm sorry for that mess and I promise no more such idiots!!!' she said in a determined tone.

'Whattttt really??? You mean I'm off the hook?'

'Wellll... certainly not!!!' and then she smirked.