Chapter 11

Suddenly I felt like the temperatures were rising!!!
He smirked and started walking towards the kitchen island!!!
Towards ME!!!

I cleared my throat as he took slow steps closer and closer!!!

I tried hard to keep my eyes on his face but my traitor eyes slipped lower and began scanning his lean and sexy body!!!
I was always into muscular men however not in my life did I think that lean men do look this good!!!

I mean it's not the first time that I'm seeing Naman shirtless. During Kodial Teru (Car festival also called Rathotsava is a community temple affair in Mangalore where Lord Veera Venkatesha swamy boards a huge Rath (car) and there is a procession around the city) when there is food been served in temple he would volunteer and I've seen him shirtless then too but never did I ever notice him like this!!!

Black sweatpants alone and his lean six pack abs made me sweat profusely!!!

Suddenly the environment changed and I felt like there is huge leap of emotions inside me!!! I didn't know if this was normal to feel like this for a friend!!!

While I was still thinking all this he came and stood leaning towards the island and snapped his fingers infront of me and I was back from my lala land!!!

'Shilpa???? All ok???' he asked while trying to hide his smile.

Idiot!!! Did he see me drooling over him?

Shilpa!!! Normal Normal!!! Stop this!!! He's what a guy after all...so what if he's hot...you are here for food!!! Remember you are hungry!!!

Yeahhh! And you can maybe eat him?

What nooo!

I mean ask him to eat !!!

Noooooooooo!!!!

I mean ask him to make you something to eat!!!

Right!!! That's sensible!!!

'Shilpa??? You there???' he asked in his low sexy deep voice and I tried to gather all my thoughts...

Sayyyy it Shilpa!!! Big deal!!! Hormones these are just hormones!!! Happens... remember it's just adrenaline rush nothing else!!!

Say it Shilpa!!! Speak!!! He's thinking you are an idiot!!! Come on speak!!!

'Shilpa???' saying he softly touched my shoulder and nudged me and I said at once...

'I wanna eat you!!!'

'Whattttt'

'Shit!!! No I mean I wanna eat your food! There's... there's nothing in your kitchen...and I'm hungry!!!' I said and yet another time my eyes slip lower!!!

SHILPA EYES!!! Pluck it out and dispose them but STOP STARING!!!
Ughhhhhh!!!

He smirked and pressed his lips tightly and surpassed the island and stood exactly infront of me and my throat literally dried up right now!!!

His brut fragrance was intoxicating!!! Spicy smell adding heat to the already ignited fire within!!!

He slowly pulled the spoon from my hand and took a dig from the same berry yoghurt I was eating and licked the spoon and I felt like my heart was exploding!!!

Why is he such a tease!!! Goshhh!!!

'Why are you sweating Shilpa?' he asked smirking again and suddenly my heart skipped multiple beats. I turned around and grabbed the bottle of water from his refrigerator and began drinking it non-stop till my throat felt better!!!

'What do you wanna eat?' he asked and I didn't really turn around and said...

'You!!!'

'Did you say something?'