Khwahish- Pt 9

*****

*****

"Masar, uth bhi jao ab."

Faeezah whined for the nth time while her newly husband just shrugged and snuggled more into the pillow. It was 9 in the morning and their first day in Amsterdam. Faeezah's excitement was killing her but seeing him casually drifting back to sleep annoyed her a little.

"Masar, you have been sleeping for more than 10 hours! Aur kitna sona hai?"

She tried pulling the duvet off him but he was quick to snatch it away and before Faeezah could comprehend what was happening, Masar pulled her to himself and snuggled into her, putting most of his weight on top of her in order to either shut her up or make her give up on waking him this early.

Faeezah blushed a little at their compromising position and tried pushing him off her but the guy was hella built.

"Masar, itna kam stamina hai tumhara? Chalo na bahar chalte hai. It's such a lovely weather."

And a lovely weather it was. With winter bustling around the world, the streets of Amsterdam were drizzling along with the chilly breeze and the shadowy texture of the clouds that covered the sunshine from surfacing made it all look highly beautiful and romantic.

Or that's what Faeeezah thought.

Masar looked up at her for a nanosecond with narrowed eyes. He got on top of her, supporting his weight by placing his hands beside her head and Faeezah's eyes widened momentarily at his sudden change of demeanor.

"Less stamina? Begum, I think you are forgetting some crucial details regarding last night."

The last sentence was whispered seductively next to Faeezah's ears, who didn't know whether to dig up a hole and hide or smack him for his besharmi.

"Kya hua begum? Not so talkative anymore?"

He teased a blushing Faeezah and was met with a retaliation of smacks on his chest.

"Ouch! Woman, why are you being so violent?"

He whined and rubbed his chest gently and Faeezah bit her lips in concern. Her hands automatically moved forward and rubbed his chest but her whole body froze when she realized he was shirtless.

Astagfirullah!

Husband hai tumhara!

Shit, right. But still, Astagfirullah!