12

"We are now at the exact location where 18-year-old Piper Williams was last seen a week ago. She walked into the nightclub at 11:02 PM with a friend. She is believed to have left the building half an hour later. She hasn't been seen since. Next to me is her older brother Jason Williams. "Mr. Williams? Would you mind telling us a little more about your sister."

"Uh, sure. So her name is Piper Williams and she is 18 years old. She has long brown wavy hair and green eyes. She is about 1.70m tall and has a normal body. She was wearing gray jeans and a black top and..."

"Thank you Mr Williams. So if you have seen this girl, please contact the police in your area immediately."

"Oh, and Piper? If you hear this, know that we're looking for you and we won't stop until we find you..."

"Back to the studio!"

*Luca*

"Jason, dude, you shouldn't have pulled that microphone out of that woman's hands. Look how pissed she is!" I joked.

"She cut off my description! Be glad I didn't push her or something." "I hope we find her soon." I sighed. The boys agreed and Jason lowered his head again. The hope that we would find her unharmed was fading by the day. The police said they would do anything but we haven't seen any results yet."

"I think we should go back to Dylan." Adam says. I nod. Maybe that's the smartest thing. He's the only person who something sick like that along with Quinn, the bitch.

"Are you coming, Jason?" I asked as I stood up. Jason sniffed his nose and quickly pulled on his shoes. Before we knew it Jason, Adam, Jasper, Max and I were in the car.

"There! He lives there!" I shouted to Max, who was behind the wheel. He parked the car across the street and we rang the bell. After a while an old lady opened the door. She pushed her glasses further down her pointy nose and looked at us confused.

"Uh, we're friends of Dylan." I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh of course!" she beeped. She seemed to 'recognize' us even though we had never met her. "Dylan is taking a shower, but I'm sure you can wait for him in his room. I'll bring some cookies and tea upstairs."

"Thank you, Madam." Jason said politely and we walked upstairs together. We heard the noise and running water and the out of tune voice of Dylan singing Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream'.

"What animal are they torturing in the bathroom, man?" I asked laughing. With a soft chuckle, we pulled open the doors on the first floor.

"I think I found his room." whispered Jasper. We walked over to Jasper and entered Dylan's room.

"And now?" Jason asked.

"Now." I started. "Now we're going to look for hints." I went to his wardrobe and opened several drawers. In addition to his jeans, I found several lingerie sets.

"Look guys. Dylan has lingerie!" I yelled as I held up a pair of purple panties. "He wears it when he's home alone." Adam started to laugh and Jason quickly threw Dylan's pillow against his head.

"Soon will be with us." he whispered angrily. Adam threw the pillow back and Jason wanted to put it back.

"He keeps his cellphone under his pillow." My gaze darted toward Jason. "What code would he use." I walked over to Jason and grabbed the cell phone from his hands.

"It must be 1234." I said. I keyed in the combination, but nothing changed. "4321?" Nothing again. "Okay, then it's 0000... YES IDIOT!"

"SSHT." Sissy Jason. I looked through his photos and saw a few that I would rather not have seen. I scrolled through his posts, desperate for the name Quinn.

"Holy shit."

"What?" the boys asked.

'Phase one complete. You should have seen their faces!"

-Quinn

"This was the day she was with us! The bitch! She and Dylan did this." I opened another message from Quinn.

"Come get that stupid girl of yours! She's very annoying and has already bit me three times!"

-Quinn

I chuckled at the thought that Piper had bitten Quinn. "Check them out online!" I yelled at the boys. I tapped the message box and the keyboard appeared.

(Luca on Dylan's phone) Dylan: Where are you?

Quinn: I'm at the cafe now. How so?

Dylan: I'm coming to pick up that stupid kid! Where do you want to meet?

Quinn: You better come pick her up at my house!

"Shit she wants us to pick up Piper from her." Is I.

"Meet somewhere else." Adam whispers.

Dylan: No, you're taking her to the woods. On that dirt track, you know?

Quinn: Why? What are you going to do with her?

Dylan: It's none of your business! You take her there and I'll have her pick her up! That's how we avoid the police!"

Quinn: Okay, I'll see you in half an hour.

"She's falling for it.

"Who's kicking what!" Dylan stood in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet hair stuck to his face. "What the fuck are you doing in my room!" he spat. I quickly threw his cell phone into the open chest of drawers and pushed Dylan to the floor.

"Run!" I recommend the boys. We ran down the stairs and almost walked up to the old lady. Fortunately she had forgotten the tea and biscuits, otherwise Adam would be too distracted. We jumped in the car and Max gave it full throttle.

"Okay, the woods. That's at the end of this road on the right, isn't it?" Max asked nervously. I made an affirmative sound and tapped my fingers on the seat in front of me. This took way too long. After a while we drove up the dirt road and Max parked his car on the grass. Quinn wasn't there yet.

"Hopefully Dylan hasn't found his cell phone yet. What would happen to Piper if he warned Quinn." Adam whispers. A bad feeling hit me and I quickly shook away all the bad thoughts. I was just about to reassure the whole group when a black car drove up the dirt road.

"Buck up." I recommend the boys. Everyone bent down and secretly I looked through the window. Quinn got out of the car and walked to the door on the other side. She opened the door and screamed inside. Then she bent over and pulled a girl with dark brown hair from the car. Piper. How awful she looked. She had lost a lot of weight and there was dried blood on her eyebrow. There were dozens of bruises on her arms and legs, and there was a tear on her cheek. Without thinking, I jumped out of the car, with the other boys on foot.

"Piper!" I and Jason screamed at the same time. Her head shot up and her green eyes looked at me. Immediately she started to cry. She flew around Jason's neck and I ran straight for Quinn. I held her together with Jasper and Max.

"Take her to the car. We'll take her to the police station." I said heartlessly. Quinn looked startled and began to sob.

"It's Dylan's fault! Please don't take me!" she shouted. I looked at the boys and nodded in the direction of the car. Quinn tried to wriggle out of their grep and yelled all sorts of ugly things at us.

"Take her to the office in advance. We'll be right there." Adam, Jasper and Max took Quinn and along with Jason I stayed with Piper. Jason and Piper sat against Quinn's car and didn't let go. Both were relieved and tears of joy streamed down their cheeks. I squatted down next to them and put my hand on Piper's shoulder. Her gaze shot to me and she smiled. She broke free from Jason and flew around my neck. I couldn't keep my balance and fell backwards. She pressed her tearful face to my neck and I stroke my hand over her back. I calmed her gently.

"Calm down Piper. You're back with me and I'll never let you go."

**

1386 words

Don't forget to vote