Epilogue - Forever

🎶 Little Do You Know Beat Cry

● A U T H O R ●

2 months later

Vihaan stood in the corner of the room, leaning on the wall with his legs crossed and a peanut bar in his hand. Aarohi stood in the center of the room with her hands on her waist as she kept glaring at the two people in front of her who were arguing on the same topic, going round and round by bringing in the same points again and again.

"We're going to France." Kevin declared.

"No!" Kiara rebuked. "We're going to Italy and that's final."

"I told you I'd been to Italy last year itself and now I want to go somewhere where I haven't travelled. So France it is!"

"And it was my dream to go to Italy. So Italy it is!"

"And why should we go to Italy?" He asked for the millionth time despite knowing the answer and Aarohi gritted her teeth.

"Because. It's. My. Honeymoon." Kiara enunciated in response.

"Technically, it's his honeymoon too." Aarohi said in a clipped tone, tapping her foot against the floor because she was done with the silly argument.

Vihaan on other hand was watching the scene unfolding in front of him with amusement. Just that instead of popcorn, he had peanut bar in his hand. He stifled his chuckle watching Aarohi showing the amount of patience that the world never thought she was capable of containing.

"Exactly!" Kevin snapped his fingers. "It's my honeymoon too and hence, we're going to France."

"And it's my honeymoon too, so we're going to Italy." Kiara argued back.

"Why don't you two just go to hell?" Aarohi suggested in a calm demeanor, trying her level best to not leash her frustration on the two but both of them didn't hear her or if even if they heard, they didn't pay heed to it because they had more important matters to sort out.

Vihaan muffled his laughter seeing his wife being ignored royally.

"France it is! You can go to Italy some other time."

"It is now or never so we're going to fucking Italy!"

"France!"

"Italy!"

"Fr- "

"SHUT UP!" Aarohi yelled. She was done with holding herself back. "JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL BOTH OF YOU." She threatened pointing the phone in her hand towards them as if it was a knife.

Vihaan chortled.

All three pair of eyes followed the source of sound.

Suddenly there was complete silence. Aarohi was shooting daggers at Vihaan and he choked on the piece of peanut bar and started coughing.

"That's karma for you since you laughed at me." Aarohi said furiously.

When Vihaan was able to breathe normally, he walked towards the three of them with a stupid smile plastered on his face.