𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

-

I ran to my room and threw my things around, I yelled and cursed angrily, why would they do this to me? How could they, I wasn't ready for marriage, I've bearly lived my life properly.

I yanked my tiara off my head and smashed it against the floor as it fell with a crash, my room door came flying open as my aide, Elena, came in frantically, "Efendim? Iyimisin?" She asked with wide eyes as I sat on my soft bed, tears welled up in my eyes and I shook my head.

She came up to me and wiped my tears away with a cotton towel, "I can't do this Elena, they want me to marry someone I don't even know, a kafir, I don't love him!" I yelled and she held me in her arms for a while, rocking me back and forth.

Elena was my personal aide, she was Muslim too, she got to practice her religion freely though, since the Tekfur didn't care about the maids.

"Do you want me to do something efendim?" She asked, I looked down at my hands and balled them into fists, I shook my head hesitantly, there was nothing she could do anyways.

We sat silently until I heard a knock at the door, Elena left and Hera came in, she sighed and stood by the door awkwardly, she came forward and shut the door behind it "I'm sorry" she says breaking the silence I was enjoying.

"Save it" I spat, more harshly than what I meant "I don't know if this helps, but Mari is going to marry Nikola" she said and I stood up "Ne?Then whey do I have to marry a toad?! He's literally a toad Hera! Look at him!" I shouted and we both laughed.

"Sorry about Angelos, he just wants what's best for you" she said, giving me half a smile "Bilirim, Sen hiç merak etme" I reassured her and she left, I bent down slowly and picked up my crown from the shown floor, I placed it on my head and prayed to Allah.

"Ya Rabbi, you know what's best for me, please don't make me bear any more hardship, you know how much we can bear, help me"

_

I sat at the large wooden table as we all began to eat silently, Tekfur Saguros kept looking at me, it was getting annoying, Angelos came in soon after, he was never late to dinner, papa would never live it down, but he didn't utter a word to his son and they both shared skeptical glances at each other.

I raised my eyebrows but continued to eat my food, my nerves where rising, I wish the day never ended, I hope the toad dies on the way I prayed silently, I loved Mari, but her brother was a no, she definitely got the good genes.

I carried on eating then walked to my room. 

_

It was time. 

I stood next to Saguros and waited anxiously for what was to come, I had on a silk baby blue dress with lace trimmings and front,I had a cashmere scarf around my neck and lace gloves that reached up till my elbows. 

Suddenly the door flew open which revealed Hermankaya Tekfur Kosses and his sister Mari. 

My breath hit hitched and we all walked forward, Angelos and Kosses shook hands and he hugged my papa, he ignored Hera and kissed my hand, I grimaced but covered it up with a smile, I hugged Mari tightly and she hugged back. 

Me, Hera and Mari all shared worried glances between each other. 

"zamanı geldi arkadaşım" my baba said and I stop next to Angelos, staring at him with worry , I squeezed his hand tight and he looked at me in joy, he wasn't getting the message. 

"Evet, I am very excited" Tekfur Kosses smiled,he looked over to me and smiled, I forced a smile and he walked towards my dad "Arkadaşım, can I have your daughter, Lady Afet's hand in marriage?" He asked my papa. 

Tears welled up in my eyes, I held on to Angelos's arm, he looked down at me in confusion, Tekfur Kosses walked over to me with a smirk on his face, I cried silently. 

"Lady afet's, may you do me the honours and be my wife?" He asked and held my hand. 

I looked around, everyone was staring at me and smiling, Hera and Mari looked upset, I gulped. 

_