Chapter 2: the bathroom

Miko POV:

It was as if my world came shattering down on my very first day of school. The people around me seemed to hold some type of anger for me. I wasn't used to it because I always has Hana-chan,she never left me and I never left her. We were best friends, unfortunatley I knew it I had to go. I couldn't keep dragging my childhood friend in this ghost business. 

Now, here I am dragging newest and only current friend into my business. I still hold the hope that one day I will wake up and the nightmare will be over. 

I am currently in my room, it is nighttime. We could go out and have fun, but all can do is lament in my thoughts.

Whore 

Slut

Skank

She heard those words echo in her head, Miko wanted it all to stop. It didn't take the ghosts to haunt her anymore. Miko could almost hear what people used to say about her when she was always with Hana.

Lesbian

Weirdo

Loner

Freak

I've always been able to see these ghosts. One time I decided to tell one of those same girls. Of course they didn't believe me, who would? Ghosts existing is just some type of thing people joke around with their friends about. There are few people who would believe it.

"Damn it!"

Practically falling out of bed, I pulled myself

I found a set of knives in my kitchen drawer, I could care less about what people think! I brought the knife to my wrist, ready yank sweet blood from my arm. I could end it all here, I felt a thought rise. 

But Kiyotaka figured out I'm hiding something. Dropping the knife, I cried. It wasn't sadness that overcame me, but rather happiness. The feeling that there might be someone in the world who I can talk to about these demons, monsters, damn ghosts. 

I made my way to my bed, I silently sobbed while falling asleep. 

Who knew crying took so much energy?

I passed out.

Kiyotaka POV:

It was a friday, the day right before a weekend. I was thinking about things to do, I have never been to a movie theater before. I turned to my seatmate.

"Want to go see a movie?" I asked, her face was bright red. Why was she angry?

"A-are you asking me out on a date?" How do I fix this situation, the only way I know possible.\

"Who knows?" 

"Gah-" it looked like she facepalmed after I said that "You say the dumbest things sometimes, I like it."

She likes it when I act dumb? No, that wouldn't make sense by the way she acts. It must mean she was joking.

I tried laughing.

Third person perspective

If someone say Kiyotaka, they would say they thought he was having a heart attack, or maybe even a seizure. 

It was as if his entire body was violently shaking and Kiyotaka's face was glaring daggers. Naturally, Miko was caught off guard, but so was the ghost sneaking up behind her. 

This soon caught the attention of the teacher.

"Ayanokoji-kun, are you alright?" Chabashira sensei asked concerned for the health for her student (she may be horrible but not a complete monster). The class turned to shit their pants as they saw the class D loner glaring at his friend.