Cry hart, revenge and love

Reader it's cry's turn. Cry's hart liked Poods but edger did not like cry a lot. One day cry walk to the park in the rain. Cry sat on a wet,broken,sad bench. By now cry was soaking wet. Think to him self, he said "I like Poods but but I can't." Cry fell to his knees and slowly got up. Cry started to cry and ran home. He knew what he had to do, but it would risk his friendship with Poods and edger would hate him. Corive build up the courage and got some flowers and a promise ring. Cry called Poods to go to dinner. The got the restaurant and cry a lot of stuff plans out. Cry was scared but he had to do it. After the restaurant they went to the park. Cry got on one knee and slowly grabbed Poods hand, tightly Grabian Poods hand he said"i want to be with you Felix" instantly poods notice that this was serious cry have never said his real name before. "Ok" said Poods. Reader as happy as Poods and cry are, edger was watching them edger was ready for revenge. "REVENGE" yelled edger. Edger was planning his revenge and reader this "revenge" was not going to be pretty. Cry's and pood's hart was filled with happiness but, edgers hart was filled with darkness, hate, pain, and mostly revenge.(ps The next few chapters will be a little violent just warning you sorry)