Chapter 128: Don't help

After dinner, Sima Mingxuan patiently exchanged a few words with Ms. Lu Siying, and then went back to the room to rest under the excuse of exhaustion from the journey. Before leaving, he winked at Yan Fei. Yan Fei's heart was shaken, but he didn't know what he thought of, and his face blushed instantly.

"Mom, I'll cut some fruit." Yan Fei got up and walked to the kitchen.

"What are you going to cut, 00965."

"Master, what's your order." The household robot 00965 responded immediately.

"go with……"

"Mom, let me cut it myself. Mingxuan's mental power is unstable. I want to check whether there are impurities in the fruit." With the advancement of technology, natural and organic foods are getting better and fewer, although most crops are It can be used after the test, but for some people with poor physical conditions, especially those who are mentally unstable, they need to pay attention.

"Has Ming Xuan's mental power reached this point?" Lu Siying looked worried.

"Yes. During the summer vacation, his interstellar battlefield was attacked by the ninth-level zerg. The spiritual power of the ninth-level zerg is too strong. Few people in the entire army can hold the ninth-level zerg's spiritual wave. Mingxuan is protecting it. The Federation, in order not to allow soldiers in the legion to sacrifice, even if his mental power is unstable, he still went into battle. Although he had an S-level mental power, his mental power was already unstable at that time, plus the ninth-level Zerg Fighting, Shihai’s injuries are even more serious." Yan Fei said, his tone gradually choked up, "Mom, do you know? Mingxuan-he returned to the base, he was in a coma. I am his lover, and even more so. His boyfriend, but there was no way at all at that time, I was so useless."

"Don't blame yourself, you are only a sophomore. It is normal to not be equipped with a potion to treat S-level mental power." Lu Siying said, seeing Yan Fei's sadness.

"Mom, I have actually found a prescription to cure Mingxuan, but..."

"Just what?" Lu Siying asked.

"I still need some time to adjust the scale."

"What's this? The prescriptions are available, and the proportions will be adjusted slowly." Lu Siying comforted.

"But Mingxuan is very uncomfortable. His mental strength is getting worse every day. Although he tries to keep calm in front of us, I know that his consciousness is very painful and he can't sleep every night. Mom, I feel so distressed. Yan Fei held his chest, his eyes flushed.

When Lu Siying saw her son cry, her eyes were red, and she felt distressed: "Don't worry, there will always be a way. I remember that you used to prepare medicine very quickly."

"It used to be because of my brother's help." Finally speaking, Yan Fei lowered his head to prevent Lu Siying from seeing the unwillingness on his face.

Yes, he is unwilling. He has never felt like Yan Hao before. Although his test scores are always the first in the class, both the teacher and his parents like him more, especially the pharmacy talent Yan Hao even takes the highest test every time. However, the teacher still appreciates his innovation more. Yan Hao just has some talent for calculation. But after going to university, it suddenly changed. He found that leaving Yan Hao, leaving it was just a talent for calculation, and many of his ideas could not be realized. What he thought was unimportant, suddenly became important.

His head teacher, Professor Sun, even said that if a pharmacy genius is the best choice, then the surveyor who can implement the genius's ideas is the best choice.

Vicious Male Counterpart Isn't Competing Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें