Chapter 130: crisis

Back to the room, Yan Hao continued his afternoon research. Numerous characters on the projected virtual screen were beating, turning down page by page. When the number was calculated to a node, it became a mecha 3D. Model, every time this model appears, Yan Hao will tentatively calculate it, zoom in, make some changes after careful observation, and then let Optical Brain continue the calculation.

This is a new algorithm he came up with this semester. The predictive power has reached the level of a seven-level mimicry system. Of course, whether this level can be achieved or not requires a super optical brain to do the final deduction. Yan Hao's original plan was to go to the research institute first, let Zhong Lao take a look first, and then use the super optical brain to deduct the final modification. This time the data is relatively huge. Even the super-optical brain estimates that it takes ten and a half months to count. The total vacation is less than two months. Assuming that the calculation can be formed twice, then the seven-level mimicry system can be completed before the end of the vacation. . In this way, when the new semester begins, he can help seniors upgrade the mecha again.

Thinking of Sheng Heng, Yan Hao was rarely distracted. He moved his gaze to the time in the lower right corner of the screen. The senior was on the spaceship at 8 o'clock in the morning. At this moment, he should have left the Z star galaxy...

"Knock."

At this time, a knock on the door suddenly sounded.

Yan Hao frowned, but still got up to open the door. Standing outside the door was Sima Mingxuan. Sima Mingxuan stood very close. His body was almost standing next to the door. Yan Hao felt it was too close, so he subconsciously stepped back and opened the distance between the two, but Sima Mingxuan seemed to be there. Waiting for this opportunity, Yan Hao stepped back and walked directly in, and at the same time, his arm gently closed the door.

"I didn't invite you in, please go out." Yan Hao said displeased all over his face.

"If you would invite me, I would not come in this way." Sima Mingxuan hugged his arms and leaned his back directly on the door of the room, in a posture that he would never leave if he did not achieve his goal.

"what you up to?"

"You are so smart, you can't guess it." Sima Mingxuan smiled.

"Want me to help Yan Fei calculate the potion?"

"It should be said that I want you to help me prepare the medicine, or the liquid medicine. I want the liquid medicine used by Shengzhuo to stabilize the mental power." Sima Mingxuan said straightforwardly.

"You want Brother Sheng Zhuo's liquid medicine. You should contact the God of War Corps and what do you want me to do?" It turned out that the spy caught by the God of War Corps was really from Sima Mingxuan.

"You are cute."

"Sima Mingxuan, does Yan Fei know if you call this?" Yan Hao stared, and said loudly.

This Sima Mingxuan wants to molest himself?

Sima Mingxuan was taken aback, then reacted, and laughed: "What I said is, you are the mysterious pharmacist in the Army of God of War, little cute. The formula model of high-level tranquilizers, the medicine package for treating hand injuries, As well as Shengzhuo's mental stabilization liquid medicine, you have configured it."

Yan Hao clenched his hand on his side: "What nonsense are you talking about, I am a mecha maker."

"You studied pharmacy in middle school."

"You know that I studied pharmacy in middle school. Don't you know that my pharmacy grades were not as good as Yan Fei in middle school?" Yan Hao asked rhetorically.