✨BOYFRIEND AND BROTHERS ✨

Meanwhile

Mr.Kim : Maid call the boys and tell them that I have something important to say. Love take a seat . ( to Y/n's mom)

Mom : ok

After 15 minutes

Maid: Master young masters are here.

Mr.Kim : Hmmm Ok you can go .
( Y/n's mom was seating with with Ms.Kim while talking when all the boys came )

Mr.Kim : So boys I want to discuss something with you and she is Choi Song Hee My business partner and soon to be Mrs. Kim my girlfriend. . As I tell you we are dating from 2 years so she came to Korea and She is going to live with us . ( cold tone )

Mom : Hello boys ( excited)

Boys : Hello Miss Choi . Nice to meet you ( cold )

Mr. Kim : So love Let's take some rest and meet in the dining room at the dinner and then we will tell everyone the news ok .
( Mom nodded and hyung line hummed in response And they all went to their rooms)

BTS pov

We all go down as maid tell us that dad what's to see us we get ready and go down with Minho hyung . We met Miss Choi Dad said that she is his business partner and SOON TO BE Mrs. Kim . We ignored it after so chat he told us That he has to tell us something in the dining room at the dinner time so we come to our room respectively at that time and now we are very curious what will Dad tell us about that .

Jk : Hyung what you all think. ( curiously)

RM : I don't know. (Calm)

Jin : me too ( Calm)

J hope and Suga : Me to (cold)

Tae and Jimin : But I want to know ( frustrated)

Minho hyung : And I hope that It's something nice .

Jin : What is it about his girlfriend ?

RM : yeah it could be .

Minho hyung : I think they are going to get married . ( cold)

Maknae line : No we don't want that to be
Happen. ( Angry tone )

Hyung line : We also don't want but . ( gritting teeth)

Minho hyung : But we can't do anything about that because his decision is final and he will not change it . ( cold)

Time skipped

Now Everyone was there expect Y/n. They heard footsteps from upstairs coming towards them . Mr. Kim was having smile on his face and look towards to see Y/n coming. Boys was shocked to see smiling face .

Mr.Kim : Y/n You are here come and sit down. ( he happily said to Y/n)

Y/n : Sorry for being late everyone. ( she bowed with a sad pout)

Mom : It's ok now come and sit down We have something important to discuss .

She sit between Jin and J hope .

Y/n's pov

I came into dining room To see Mr. Kim and Mom was sitting with 8 boys . I apologized for being late and sit between Jin and hope I guess and glanced over to see blank faces . Then they introduced them self and Everyone start eating and Mom and his business partner was talking only. There are only the sound of munching food and gulping till Mom interfere.

Mom : We should tell them. ( she said to Mr. Kim like Whispering) .

Suddenly..............

Y/n : Mom you are audible to us no need to whisper anymore. ( duh ton )