✨Alone✨

Hiya people,

How are you all doing first of all ? SoI just want to know is my story going please acknowledge me if it's good or not . Hope you enjoy 💜✨

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__._

Next day

Y/n's pov

Outfit :

I am so scared because of the ice cold monster brothers

I am so scared because of the ice cold monster brothers .I want to talk to them ,I want to play ,cuddle with them , movie night  or maybe I am thinking to much . JK is nice and hyung line is cold but kind sometime and the both twins are  still same I want to talk to them I don't know why it feels wired when one of them is not around but when they are I am scared but it feels very safe and protective (sigh) what will happen ? lay down and stare at the ceiling. I heard door knocked.and opened it.

Y/n : What are you doing here?(confused)

Tae : Nothing just want to warn you ?(cold)

Y/n : About what Taehyung.

Tae : Just stay away from my brothers don't come near them . They will never accept you and just stay away from me also and specially Jungkook.( scary)(chocked her a little)

Y/n : But why you don't want to accept me.(sad)

Tae : Just do what I said and stop asking questions . Did you understand or you will face consequences .(scary + deep)

Y/n : O..Ok I will stay away from t-them .(shuttered + scared )

Tae : Good and don't tell anyone about our conversation . (He left)

I fell on my knees and start thinking about the whole thing which I was thinking before my tears came out from the eyes I have to stay away from them and I guess Jungkook also.
I don't want this to happen I want to be their sister I want them to accept me and continue crying drift into sleep .

No one's pov

Time skipped (dining room)

Minho : Why is she not here yet go and call her . ( to maid )

JK : No wait I'll call her . (Jog)

RM : Did he accept her . (Low voice)

Brothers : Yeah we think so . ( sighed)

They both came and sit JK was holding her hand she looks uncomfortable because of glare. Her eyes were red and puffy maybe because of crying . JK just drag her . Made her sit in chair.

Jin : Let's start eating everyone.

But Y/n was just siting on her own thoughts Suga looked at her confused about what happened to her.

Suga : Y/n . ( called) (she was just staring at her plate which was empty) .

Suga : Y/N ! ( she flinched hard look at him )

Y/n : Huh ?

JK : What happened ? Hyung was calling you .

Y/n : Sorry I was just thinking something.

Suga : It's ok eat your meal.

Y/n : Yeah .

JK : No need I'll feed you .

Jimin : Wait why will you feed her can't she eat by herself.

JK : Hyung she can't feed herself because of the injury in her hand she will recover soon.

Tae : Then when will you eat .

JK : I'll eat afterwards. It's ok.

Y/n : JK you should eat first. Please. (Puppy eyes)

JK : No one asked you so keep quiet.

Y/n : Ok . (Sighed)

He starts to feed her boys kept glancing over them how they were laugh and talking to each other . They both look adorable. They look like two babies together after eating Y/n went to her room and boys went for their mission. 

Time skipped to office

JK : Hyungie's (called his brothers who are doing paperwork siting in office they all look at him because he called they hyungie when he want something or something important)

RM : Yes Jungkook What do you want now .

J-hope - JK tell us fast . (JK was looking down don't know from where to start)

Minho : Is something bothering you Kookie .

JK : Hyungie's can you all do me a favor and please don't be mad . (Low voice)

Jimin : It depends and what is it ? (Curious)

JK : A-actually I accept Y/n  . (They all know this is coming)

Jin : It's ok Kookie we are not mad it's your own choice. That's it right. (JK shook his head as no )

Tae : What else ?

JK : I saw marks on Y/n's neck like someone chocked her . Please don't Hurt her anymore I can't see her crying . (He stood up and left )

Tae was quite and others nodded in the agreement but they look at Tae who was quite all of the brothers understand that he chocked her . They sighed and start doing their work.

After sometime

Minho : Suga I told you to get her information. Did you check it

Suga : Yeah hyung I did there was nothing but I didn't find anything about her past from middle school to high school.

Minho : Hmm ok if you find something then tell me .

Suga : Ok hyung .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜