Chapter 2

It's been 2 days since Ohm went missing. No one was able to give any information to Nanon other than that he has taken couple of days off. Nanon tried calling Ohm continuously but his phone was switched off. Nanon was forced to complete his schedule as the crew was short on time and there were scenes which did not require Ohm's presence.

In the dressing room:

Nanon tried calling Ohm for the nth time expecting the same result but he heard a phone ringing outside. He quickly ran outside as he was sure that it was Ohm's ringtone. He was unable to move when he saw Ohm talking to the crew smiling while his phone was still ringing. Nanon briskly walked towards him and turned him around harshly.

Ohm: Non...

He could not complete his sentence as he felt a tight slap on his face. Ohm was stunned for a second unable to process what just happened. Suddenly Nanon hugged him tight and started crying out loud. His shirt was completely drenched by Nanon's tears.

Ohm: Nanon.... Non please look at me. What happened? Why are you crying Non?

Nanon did not reply and kept on crying. Ohm could no longer hold himself back.  He sweeped Nanon off his feet and carried him to the dressing room as the entire crew looked at them in shock. While walking, he requested PAof to postpone their shoot for some time to settle things. Paof agreed to his request and decided to continue shooting with the rest of the actors.

Ohm slowly placed Nanon on the chair and tried to move away to close the door. But Nanon held on to him like his life depended on him.

Ohm: Non, please let me go. I will close the door and come back.

Nanon shook his head in denial and tightened his hold.

Ohm had to carry Nanon in his arms and close the door with great difficulty. He then sat on the chair with Nanon on his lap. He could still feel Nanon's tears on his shoulder.

Ohm: Nanon please look at me.

He did not respond.

Ohm: Nanon please... It's me, your Ohm. Why are you crying like this? What happened? Please say something.

Nanon still does not say anything and kept on crying.

Ohm: Nanon, if you don't talk to me I will just leave and never come back.

Nanon: OHM...

The distress in Nanon's voice was unbearable. He looks at Ohm's face with tears streaming down his eyes. Ohm could see so much pain and sadness in those eyes that he felt suffocated and unable to breathe.

Ohm: What happened Nanon? Just tell me.

Nanon: Where were you Ohm?

Ohm: Eh...

Nanon: Why didn't you pick up my call? Why was your phone switched off? That day we fought and you left in anger. I tried to find you but everyone said that you left for couple of days. I tried calling you but you didn't pick my call. I tried going to your condo but you were not there. I tried calling you so many times but your phone was switched off. Do you hate me so much that you no longer want to be with me? Did I hurt you so much that you no longer want me in your life?

As he said the last sentence tears started streaming down.

Ohm was shocked to hear Nanon's words. He could not believe how much Nanon suffered because of his absence. He was not angry at him. He has to clarify everything before Nanon starts to overthink.

Ohm: Non..Non... look at me.

Nanon slowly raises his head to look at Ohm.

Ohm: Non, I am not angry with you. That day I was just acting  angry with you. I know you will never say anything to hurt me. I was just trying to prank you.

Nanon: Then why didn't you answer my call?

Ohm: That day, after going out of the dressing room, I got a call from Mom asking me to come urgently as my brother was in some kind of trouble. I was in a hurry and left the set without informing you. Later when I decided to call you, I realised that I had left my phone at my condo. I thought I would talk to you once I get back.

Nanon did not say anything as he wept nonstop.

Ohm: I am sorry Nanon. I did not know that my prank would have such an impact. I am sorry for putting you through so much pain. I deserved the slap.

Nanon: I am sorry.

Ohm: Non, why are you saying sorry. You didn't do anything wrong.

Nanon: I am sorry for slapping you. I am.sorry for being so unreasonable. Please dont play such a prank again. You can fight with me, be angry with me. You can even slap me but don't stay away from. Don't stop talking to me.
I... I can't take your silence.

Ohm : Non...

Nanon: I died a thousand times last 2days thinking you will never come back to me, talk to me or smile at me.

Ohm could no longer bear the sadness in his voice. He slowly took Nanon's face in his hands and turned his face towards him. He wiped the tears on Nanon's face and made him sit on his lap facing him.

Ohm: Nòn, I am sorry you had to go through so much pain because of me. You know how much I value your presence in my life. There is no one who can replace you in my life. How could you think that I would leave you. That my dear is never an option in my life. I am addicted. Addicted to this dimpled smile,addicted to this beautiful expressive eyes, addicted to this cute little face. Even if you hurt me a thousand times I cannot leave you. I know I can live without you but I chose not to live without you because life without you is just surviving. I dont want to just survive Non. I want to live my life happily, with you.

They looked at each other as their eyes spoke thousands of unsaid words. They didn't realize when their faces came so close to each other that their lips were almost touching. As they moved towards each other, a sudden knock on the door startled them. Nanon quickly jumped off Ohm's lap and straightened his hair and clothes. There was an awkward silence between them.

Outside the dressing room:

Staff : Ohm, Nanon, its time for your shot. Please get ready and come down.

Nanon: O...Okay. We are coming.

Nanon quickly opened the door and left before Ohm could ask about what just happened between them.

To be continued...