Chapter 5

Next day morning:

Ohm woke up to see the most beautiful sight of his life. His Non sleeping peacefully in his arms. Ohm was mesmerized by how handsome Nanon looked as the rays of the sun fell on his face. He wish he could wake up to this sight every morning. Ohm slowly removed his arms making sure not to wake up Nanon and went off to complete his morning routine.

Nanon wakes up after some time and finds an empty bed next to him. Ohm was nowhere to be seen. He got up quickly and went out to look for Ohm.

Nanon: Ohm.... Ohm

There was no answer. It looked like the house was empty except him. He then heard someone opening the main door and then Ohm entered the house to find a confused looking Nanon staring at him.

Ohm: Oh, Non. When did you wake up?

Nanon: Where did you go so early in the morning?

Ohm: I just went to get us breakfast. Go wash up and then we can have breakfast. Your manager called to say that he will come to pick us in 30 mins.

Nanon quickly finished his morning routine and then they both had their breakfast. They left for the studio as soon as their manager came.

At the Studio:

Both Ohm and Nanon changed into their costume and sat on the couch waiting for the interview to start.

Interview:

Interviewer: Good morning everyone. Welcome to Talk with Sasha. Today we have with us two most talented teenage heartthrobs Ohm Pawat and Nanon Korapat. Welcome to the show guys.

Nanon and Ohm: Thank you.

Interviewer: First of all congratulations on your successful series Bad Buddy.

Nanon and Ohm: Thank you

Interviewer: So how do you feel now that you are an overnight sensation?

Nanon: Elated and grateful.

Ohm: Happy and thankful.

Interviewer: Did you anticipate such a huge success?

Nanon: No. This is my first BL series. I was not sure how people would accept me in a BL series. I am really grateful that they have welcome me with so much love.

Ohm: Eventhough this is not my first BL series but I was still nervous because it is a great story with excellent director and wonderful costar. I wanted to match their expectations.

Interviewer: Okay. Now let's ask some questions that your fans are eager to know.

Both of them smile and nod their heads.

Interviewer: So the first question is how do describe each other's role in your life in one word?

Ohm: Buddy

Nanon: Soulmate

Interviewer: Okay. Next question. What is the one thing that you like and dislike in your partner?

Ohm: I like his smile. His smile is so radiant that it can light up a dark room. Those dimples when he smile is so cute that you are mesmerized by his beauty.

Nanon looks at Ohm as he describes his smile like none other. He never felt so happy before.

Interviewer: I agree. He does have a great smile that has brightened even more after hearing your answer.

Nanon's ears turn red as he blushes hearing interviewer's words.

Interviewer: So Ohm, what do you dislike about him?