Heart says so

Written by : losh_1234

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin walked across the auditorium when he saw his students peek into the Audi... again...

Sighing his lungs out, he walked and gave a few pats on the last little champ making him turn around...

"Enna da?" He asked playing a 'Glower the eyebrows'... trying to look strict...

"Sar..." the little champ looked back feigning innocence...

"Class la illama... enna da aah Oo Na inga vandhudreenga?" Asked the now actually curious Ashwin...

Yes... why won't he be?

After all his kids, who were sent for Karate tuitions...have missed half the classes and when searched...all he finds is them... peeking from the teeny gap that the half open door made...

"Dance uh sar..." the boy behind answered...

"Dance ah? Sari... adhuku neenga lam yen da ipdi paakureenga..." Ashwin raised his eyebrows displaying his curiosity...

When the boys were out of answers... Ashwin slightly slapped the back of their heads pushing them back to their practice place...

He walked behind ...While his eyes slightly took a glance through the gap... getting a view of the half and half figure of the woman who seemed to look like the instructor...

————————————

"Stretch properly... aprom veetuku poitu... AYO ENNAKU INGA VALIKUDHU... ANGA VALIKUDHUNU... Amma Appa ta complain pannunga... irukku ingaluku...." Said Ashwin helping the boys stretch their limbs...

That was when the music played again...

Ashwin's eyes looked at the auditorium which was just across the corridor and then the boys... who seem to now be completely out of focus...

"Enna da? Dance ah?" Ashwin looked down at the boys who reflected the same...

Ashwin pushed the door open as his eyes caught the image of the students stop... soon making the instructor to do the same...

"Enna venum?" Sivaangi asked turning the player off...

"Dei ponga da... poi positions la nillunga..." Ashwin said as he pushed the little men forward... him following them...

"Enna panreenga?" Sivaangi asked as she looked at the arena in front that was utter chaos to her eyes...

"Papa.. thalliko da... Dei anga nillu..." Ashwin without minding a word did what he did...

"Hello... enna neenga paatuku vandheenga... enna ennavoooo panreenga? Enna nenachitu irukeeenga?" Asked the annoyed Sivaangi as she walked a bit closer...

Ashwin, finally took a look at the petite figure that his pupils pictured...

"Ma'am... naanga karate batch... we have classes barely 4 times a weak...

Ivanunga ozhunga class pakkam varadhu perusu..." Ashwin eyes the boys who looked down... avoiding his eyes...

"Neenga ivlo loud ah music vechi dance panna... ivanga epdi concentrate pannuvanga... I have already told you... and it's now getting out of hand..." Ashwin said as his fingers warned her...