🌼 • Resurrection • 🌼

Gloxinia POV:

Gloxinia wakes up, his body aching with pain. What happened? He wondered, trying to remember. He manages to sit up and makes out a mysterious girl standing a few meters infront of him, and a little bit behind her, a large blue shape. " D..role? Drole! " He runs towards the giant. " Drole! Wake up! " He yells as he lightly jumps onto the giant's chest. " Umph, give me a few more minutes! " The giant groaned. " DROLE! WAKE UPP!! " He yells, even louder. " Ok ok... wait a second-- aren't we supposed to be dead? " Says the giant as he sits up. " Yeah, we are. I dunno what happened. "
" I resurrected you guys. " Gloxinia looks to his side, noticing that the girl had started walking towards them. " Who- who are you?! " Gloxinia demands, hopping off of Drole and infront of the girl. " My names willow, but you can call me bee. "
" And you really should be nicer to me. I mean seriously- not even a 'thanks for resurrecting us'? " She raises and puts her hands on her hips and leans forward. " I'm still waiting on a thankyou. " She says. " Thankyou for resurrecting us, Bee. " Drole says from behind him. " You too mr.fairy. " The girl says. " Thankyou. " Gloxinia said at last, and the girl backed away alittle, giving Gloxinia room to breathe. " Um, how did you resurrect us? " Drole asks. " Oh, y'know ... magic. " The girl replies sarcastically. " No seriously! How? " Gloxinia asks again. " I'm afraid I can't tell you that. " The girl winks as she turns around and begins to walk away. " Oh. " The girl stops. "And, by the way, I've healed your injures but you'll still be sore for afew days. " She finishes and walks away, into the distance.

 " So ... we're dead, but alive? " Drole says at last. " I dunno- but putting that aside I need to tell you something. " Gloxinia says. " Oh? What is it? " Drole raises an eyebrow. " I- uhm... er... I- "
" You ..? " Drole puts out his hand and signaled Gloxnia to sit on it. " I THINK WE SHOULD WATCH OUT BECAUSE IF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND CHANDLER FIND OUT WE'RE ALIVE WELL BE IN TROUBLE. " Gloxinia yells as he sits on Drole's palm. " Good point. " Says the giant. " I think you'll be fine but I'll need someplace to hide since I'm well, a giant. " Drole begins looking around for a place to set up camp that they wouldn't be found. Come on, Gloxinia! You were JUST planning to confess to him! I was so ready too! And now all of a sudden I can't?! What's WRONG with me? Gloxinia silently scolds himself, nearly saying the last bit out loud. 

" Umm... maybe we can try to find the seven deadly sins? Imean, I'm pretty sure that Merlin lady had some things that can make you shrink? " Gloxinia suggests. "  Good idea, hop on. " Drole says. Gloxinia nods and floats up from Drole's palm to his shoulder where he sat down.
" Which way did they go, drole? " Gloxinia asks as Drole begins to walk. " Um- weren't you the one keeping track of where they went? " 
" Oh, boy. This is gonna be a long search. " Gloxinia sighs.

Really short-- idk if the other chapters are gonna be this short or not :'D but as you can tell I resurrected gloxinia and drole bc I had no idea how they would be resurrected other wise.

~ 589 words ~