💉 • Awakening • 💉

Srs this is short— it's probs bad too but uh yea- and just a heads up the first chapter in the book was completely original. The rest... maybe not so much. Anyway, enjoy ^^

Drole picks up the note (it was really small so he had to squint to read) Eventually, he figured out what it said.

We've taken Gloxinia captive. Don't think we didn't figure out that you were somehow alive. Now I shall present you with the same choice as I did 3,000 years ago, but with a twist. Join us— or watch gloxinia suffer and be murdered in cold blood, THEN be killed.
- Zeldris ( aka mentally unstable lil bro )

" Damn. " drole mutters as he scrunches the little paper in his hand.

Meanwhile with gloxinia

Gloxinia woke up, his body aching, finding his hands and feet were chained to the wall. "Ah. you're awake, gloxinia . "
" WHO ARE YOU! " gloxinia demands as he struggles to break out of the chains ( no success, poor boi )
The voice showed itself as zeldris, followed by chandler and other guy(i forgot his name- soz )
" I honestly didn't think you would survive! " Chandler says sounding surprised and amused . " But... drole isn't here yet so we can't kill you sadly. We might be demons but we keep or word! " The old man laughs then abruptly stops " But the note didn't say we couldn't torture you! " Chandler began cackling. " I love a good loop hole " Other guy says as he strikes his moustache— much like monspeet does.
Other guy gets out a sort of pole and stabs it into gloxinias arm ( so yk where the elbow is?? they basically inserted it on the other side and it comes through the elbow in the back. idk that probs don't make sense but eh ) as gloxinia screams in pain. " Oh ho ho! My fun isn't over yet! " Chandler says as he grabs another pole from other guy and stabs gloxinia once more.
Once they stabbed him ( kinda like how the guys stabbed zaratarus or the grand master dude )
they undo his chains and pin him to their ground. " I wonder how these wings would look in my wall " Zerldris wonders out loud as he roughly grabs gloxinia's wings. A tearing sound followed by excruciating pain.

" WAIT " A voice from behind shouts. It was drole.

" I will join you. "

Ooooo clifhangerrr idk when I'll update this again but ye