Chapter Three

As he leaves the bed to grab his phone that we abandoned earlier, I take this opportunity to admire his ass from behind. Fuck he has such a gorgeous body! We’re quite the pair right now since his cock is out but he still has his shirt on, while I, on the other hand still have my pants on but nothing to cover my abs!

He makes his way back to the bed and comes to snuggle against me on my right side. I can’t help smiling like an idiot at the thought that Tae is really here, in bed with me, and that both of us are half naked. And judging by how fast things are heating up, I’m pretty sure we’ll be fully naked very soon. I’m dying to touch him more, to feel his skin under my fingers. While he’s unlocking his phone and going to his secret file I let my left hand slip under his shirt. I feel his muscles contract as soon as I touch him and I see him close his eyes.

“Your skin is so soft,” I say softly. He reopens his eyes to look at me with his small smile. And as he’s looking at me, so close to me, I almost get lost in his eyes. Hopefully, he wakes me up from my Tae-induced dream by showing me his phone and asking me

“So which one should we do now?”

He scrolls down, then swipes right through a few and I dare to comment about the ones I like and the ones I already know, revealing that I’ve looked at lots of fan arts of us too.

“I’m glad I’m not the only one collecting them.” He says quietly., his head against mine.

“No, you’re not. I bookmarked all my favorites on my phone too. They were the best way to cope with the frustration of never knowing if you felt the same way. At least on those drawings, I knew you loved me back.”

“I do love you Jungkook.”
He gives me one of his most beautiful smiles.

“Oh, this one is one of my favorites!” I say as we see one fan art representing us at my graduation, simply hugging. I love how realistic this one is, both of us wearing the same clothes we had on that day.

“I remember that day, I wanted to be with you so badly during your graduation but we had to wait outside. It killed me.”

“Me too. I kept looking for you everywhere. My favorite part was the restaurant after.”

We keep scrolling through pictures.

“I like this one.”
Tae shows me one where we’re simply cuddling on a bed, with me spooning him from behind.

“I’ve dreamt of doing this every night…”

He keeps scrolling through his large collection of drawings until I stop him, so suddenly that it scares him!

“This one!”
He looks up at me, biting his lips.

“This one? Really?”
I nod vividly.

“Yes, I want to reenact this one.”

“You sure you want to do it in this position for your first time?”

I swallow, my eyes on him and answer with confidence “yes! I’ve read that it can help like this, it gives you more control and it makes it easier.”

“Ok”

As he sits down to put the phone on the side table, I kneel behind him to undress him totally. He laughs quietly as he feels me grab his shirt.

“Getting impatient?”

“Yeah, I’ve been waiting for so long. I need to feel you now.”

Now that’s he’s totally naked I moan against his skin, breathing in his smell, kissing his neck from behind, licking it. I let my hands touch him and explore his shoulders, his back, but as I start to lower my hands toward his cock he stops me.