11 ~ That's only Her Right

600 Votes fasttt!!!

Ruhani POV

My heart was sunk into the dilemma. Being in a relationship that was either awaiting me to swim or die in those high tides, was confusing for me to put effort into or not.

I was getting ready in that luxurious fabric, like a Queen but all this was incomplete when I wasn't able to comprehend the true emotions on the face of my husband.

No, he wasn't torturing me, he wasn't giving me hard time yet he was strangely sweet and welcoming. But wasn't it too good to be true? Wasn't it suspicious?

"Bhabhijaan, are you ready?"

I came out of my thoughts all of sudden and looked at Adeena who was waiting for my reply, sitting on the couch having a bite of fruit.

My lips curved into a smile and nodded. Fixing my veil over my head, I was feeling confused about why I was doing so.

His mother was looking for another bride for him. His behavior didn't seem like being in love with me. And yet, I was getting ready as the wedded princess to cook for the first time in her In-law's home.

"Shall we go?"

Adeena asked again and I walked to her, clearing my thoughts.

Nodding smilingly I joined her to walk to the royal kitchen.

Passing the galleries, the royal garden, and that pool with a lot of pet animals of the Sultan, we reached the area of the Royal kitchen.

It was made in a slightly isolated place that was equally distant from the royal dining hall, royal chambers, and guest chambers.

"Assalamualaikum Bahu Begum,"

An old man along with a few other men and women wished to look at me.

I smiled and signaled to wish them back.

"Assalamualaikum, Adeena Sultana,"

They all wished Adeena too and she replied with a warm smile.

"Chachajaan, muuafi chahte hai magar aaj aapki bawarchi khane se chutti hai... Magar keval meethe ke liye, agar daawat ban chuki ho to hamari bhabhijaan ko meetha banane ki izazat de,"

"Chachajaan, you all are granted leave for the rest of the day... but only for the sweet dish, Kindly allow the Bhabhijaan to proceed if the main course is ready,"

She said with a warm smile and the royal chef replied.

"Everything is ready, Princess, Bahu Begum can start with the sweet dish,"

Replying with a warm smile he asked a few men to put the really big clean pot over the stove. Igniting the fire, I started with my work.

Pouring the oil followed by the other ingredients, I spent a good time cooking Sheer Khurma for at least a hundred people. The aroma of sweet herbs and dry fruits traveled all across the clouds of the royal kitchen.

I was busy cooking when Adeena suddenly spoke.

"Bhabhijaan, I am just coming back in some time,"

I nodded and she left me there alone. I was mixing it continues to bring the creamy texture and sweetness balanced.

At last, when I was almost done with the cooking and well satisfied with the result. I signaled to Nagina who also came with us.

"Can you please help it put down,"