Caretaker

Jonathan's P.O.V.

We've been following her scent for hours, but we keep losing it and eventually finding it again. I could feel my mark itching and burning, telling me that she's physically hurt. My wolf collapsed. He feels as if we failed her, we failed to protect her, and he's right. We are getting closer to her, at least. I can feel it.

Megan's P.O.V.

I woke up to the door slamming, two younger wolves walking in. I stayed silent. One crept flicking a pocket knife open and closed, teasing me, I'm guessing. He slowly walked over to me. He pressed the cool metal against my even cooler flesh. It wasn't real silver. He stared at my face as he sunk the sharp knife into my lower stomach. I screamed in agony, the knife carving a permanent picture onto my stomach. "Kyle, leave the room for a moment," the rouge grinned at me. I kept sobbing, watching the other retreat fro. The room. He spread torn blood in places that shouldn't even be looked at, unbuckling his pants and climbing on top of my body. He rammed himself into me, just like the others.

Where are you, Jonathan?!

I cried, begging him in my head to end this. Once the rouge was finished, loud noises were heard through the walls. He sighed, pulling a needle from his back pocket and injecting into the biggest vein he saw. He left the room as my eyes became droopy.

Jonathan's P.O.V.

My wolf finally took over, killing anyone in the way of me beauty. I ran through the building, dodging anything silver. On my way there I ran into a rouge, MY girls blood on his hands and jeans. I quickly snapped the kids neck, sprinting towards the room the he came out of.

There she was, passed out and cover in blood and bruises. "Baby, baby, fuck, I'm so sorry." I rambled, running over to her broken body. She had handcuffs on, fucking hell. I looked around the room. Thank fuck. Hey we're hanging on a hook beside the door. I quickly grabbed them, unlocking my frail princess. I wrapped the sheet round her body, turning to come face to face with my pack doctor and two warrior. I didn't even care, tears ran down my cheeks as I held her.

"Alpha, let me see her, please," the doctor whispered. I say on the bed, her on my lap, as he examined her. He hesitantly opened up the sheet, looking at the fresh heard that was cut right above her pelvic bone. He felt her pulse and temperature, I'm guessing. "She'll be okay, Alpha. I need to stitch her but I can do that at home."

I sighed, carefully wrapping her back up. I carried her all the way back to the pack house, my body and arms aching but I really did not care. We walked into the doctors office. I laid my sleeping beauty down on the bed.

Megan's body jolted a few times while the doctor stitched her up, but she still didn't wake up and that was worrying me. "She should wake up soon, Alpha. Her wolf isn't present in her body at the moment, but she should return after the Luna is fed and nourished. She'll be okay, Alpha, don't worry."

I sighed, thanking the doctor. I picked her back up, walking her carful you up the steps. I lightly sat her on the bed, walking to the bathroom and running her a bath afterword. I heard her heart rate increase, causing me to sprint out of the bathroom to see her awake, groggily looking around in slight panic. "Oh baby," I whispered.

She visibly jumped, turning her head to look at me. The second she saw me sobs made its way out of her mouth. She lifted her arms up, wanting to be held, I assume. I swiftly picked her up, setting her on my lap. She shook with sobs, I just held her and rubbed her hair. "Shh, baby, I'm here, I'm here." I whispered, rocking her fragile body. I lightly stood up, cringing from her whimper. I walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna give you a bath, okay, princess? Then we'll cuddle." I whispered. She didn't respond.

I lightly sat her down in the warm water, turning the faucet off. She brought her knees to her chest. I picked up a washcloth, covering it in her vanilla body wash. I lightly washed the blood off of her body, the water turning red instantly. I washed her body the best as I could, helping her to her feet as I drained the water and turned the shower on to rinse off any access blood. Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around her and carried her to the bed. I slid my shirt on her and a pair of undies. "I love you baby," I whispered.

"I love you too," she mumbled. I smiled softly, messaging someone to bring her up some soup and a grilled cheese. I brushed her hair out, having had her sit in the middle of my legs. I braided her hair softly. My mom had taught me how to when she was sick so if she ever threw up, I could braid her hair back.

A soft knock interrupted my thoughts, causing Megan to jump. "Come in!" I yelled lightly. "It's just Kira bringing you some food, princess." I whispered, rubbing my hands against her arms.

Kira brought the tray over silently, sending Megan a sympathetic smile. I sat the tray on her lap, helping get most of it down once Kira left. After she was full, I sat the tray to the side and lightly pulled her to me. I kissed her forehead lightly as she fell asleep, and I soon followed.