Home

Megan's P.O.V.

I woke up, blood turning cold before I realized where I was and who I was with. A small smile made its way to my face as I snuggled into his warmth. I laid there for a few minutes, running my fingers around around my stitches. I felt much better, my wolf fully back and anxious to feel the love and touch of our mate.

I sighed, sitting up in the bed. "Princess?".  I glanced back at the sleepy Alpha, his hands curling into fist so he could wipe his eyes. "You okay?" He asked groggily, pulling me down to him.

I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back. My wolf had came back through the night and healed most of my wounds almost fully, but I swear I could still feel their dirty hands all over my body. I feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

"Baby, I love you. I love you so much and I'm sorry," Jonathan mumbled against my hair, voice still clouded with sleep. I mumbled my love back to him. "Let's go out to eat, love. I know you still have to be hungry and this big bad Alpha needs to nourish is princess."

Jonathan didn't wait for a response, picking me up bridal style. He ignored my surprised yelp, taking me into the bathroom and starting a warm bath. He set me on the sink counter, kissing my forehead gently. "I'm going to go pick out some clothes for you, can you undress and get in the bath alone or do you need me, princess?" He asked softly.

I looked down, lifting my arms up to ask for help. He chuckled lightly, slowly lifting the shirt off my body. He kissed the scar above my pelvic bone before getting rid of the access clothing and setting me lightly in the warm water. He walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open so he can hear me.

I closed my eyes. Flashbacks flooded into my mind and I could feel them on me. I quickly opened my eyes again, grabbing a bar of soap and scrubbing my body with it. I quietly cried. I need to make love to Jonathan. I need to feel his touch instead of theirs.

Jonathan walked back into the bathroom, a small smile on his face and a towel in hand. "Come on, baby. I've got some clothes out for you." He mumbled, helping me out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. I walked out of the room as he drained the water. On the bed was a pair of black leggings, some undergarments, my converse, and one of Jonathan's big hoodies. I smiled, quickly getting dressed before turning to see Jonathan.

I walked up to him, leaning up and surprising him with a soft kiss on the lips. I walked back into the bathroom, putting on some deodorant and threw my hair into a messy bun. "I'm ready!" I exclaimed. I walked into the bedroom and Jonathan quickly intertwined our hands before we walked out. We ignored everyone's worried and pitiful stares and quickly walked out the door. We found our way to Jonathan's car, a smile making its way to my lips as the intimating Alpha opened the door for me with a goofy grin plastered onto his face. He got into the car soon after I did, rimming up the engine before driving down the road.

The drive was silent, the only sound being my foot tapping against the floor. We pulled into Country Cookin', a cute little restaurant. We walked into the homie place, being seated almost automatically. "Hi! My name is Shelly and I will be your waitress today. What can I give you two to drink today?" A bright and bubbly girl exclaimed.

"Sweet tea with a lemon," Jonathan said with a final smile.

"Uh, Sierra Mist, please," I decided.

"I'll bring that right back." She said, walking away quickly.

I glanced through the menu, already knowing what I wanted but decided to look anyway. "What are you getting?" I asked.

"Hm, I think I'll get the chicken tenders. I'm not too hungry." He said, reaching across the table to hold my hand.

After we ate we went home and I pulled Jonathan to the bedroom. I needed this. I needed him. I pulled him to me, kissing him with all I had. He was obviously surprised, tumbling back on the bed, me falling on top of him. "Fuck, what are you doing?" He gasped out, becoming hard beneath me.

"I want to feel your touch, I, I, I need it. Please." I begged, slowly sliding his hoodie off of my body.

Jonathan flipped us over, lightly kissing my neck. "Are you sure? You don't have too, we can wait," he whispered, sucking on the mark that proves I'm his.

"Y-yes, please," I whispered.

That night, it wasn't about sex. It was about Jonathan proving that he loves me. Him repeating his love for me and how beautiful I was and then holding me afterward. It was about love.