College dorm

Harry edward styles, the only senior that every single person on the campus is afraid of, even the god damn teachers but it felt so fucking good to know he surrenders to me,  fresh out of high school innocent, straight- A nerdy girl who never fath...

Harry edward styles, the only senior that every single person on the campus is afraid of, even the god damn teachers but it felt so fucking good to know he surrenders to me,  fresh out of high school innocent, straight- A nerdy girl who never fathomed she'd become so down and dirty for such an arrogant asshole.

Around 9pm after dinner with friends and a long walk i enter my college dorm, finally relieved that this stressful day has ended, i start taking off my clothes, wear my robe to do my nightly routine of bath and face masks hopefully that relieves some of the stress. I hear a faint whistle as i turn around alarmed and about to scream my lungs out i see the culprit leaning on the door, which i remember i must have closed raking up my body from head to toe, smirking i said "enjoy the show styles ?" , i feel the heat radiating off of his body when he prances towards me gently putting a hand around my waist and other on my chin to lift it up and says "that's not what you were screaming last night baby ". 

I feel the heat rising on my cheeks this bastard i could never ever grow old of his dirty talking but i did learn some comebacks to annoy him when i want to, already setting my mind on how i want to be relived of stress tonight i reply savagely "ah yes why wont i remember some old perv asked me to call him daddy last night", giggling i run away from him to the bathroom and start washing my face as i hear the geyser turn off the water must be ready.

I can feel harry come behind me as i'm done washing my face and open my eyes to step back he cages me around his arms with his face on my shoulder he seductively whispers in my ear "might i remind you this old perv had you cumming under 5 mins and squirting , just say it i know you're all wet for me slut aren't you" as he gently nips on my earlobe.

I cant help but moan out the words "please fuck me daddy im so wet for you" , im pathetically whimpering and moving my hips against him when he turns me around and sits me besides the basin, he starts marking me up as if he wants everyone to know i belong to him, so no boy reaches out to me or even so much as looks at me as if they stand a chance, and i find it so hot.

He practically tears my robe apart, "easy tiger" i say giggling but the way he looks at me tells me im in serious shit and i better stfu, he moves down slowly teasing me to the brim, leaving a trail of slow tortuous wet kisses from my neck to my chest sucking on my hard nipples squeezing my boobs as i moan and writhe down to my stomach but as he reaches my clit he proceeds to ignore my dripping cunt and kisses my thighs sucking on the skin biting it impatiently i scowl at him "cut the shit harry fucking make me cum or watch me do it myself" ,  he looks directly into my eyes and i know im in deep shit i fucked up, then he attaches his lips to my clit, i cant help but moan out feeling both relieved and tensed, knowing harry he is going to make me pay for how ive been behaving and the fact that he said nothing scares me more than it should.

"OHMYGOD don't fucking stop i'm so close daddy" i cry out as he starts fucking me with his ring clad fingers sucking and biting my clit at the same time , i feel my leg beginning to shake my insides tighten up i feel my orgasm approaching, i was right on the brink when he suddenly pulled away, "what the fuck harry" i practically screamed at him while he pushed his fingers that were inside of me into my mouth, "suck" his voice were octaves deeper making me clench my thighs together. 

"Get on the bed ass up face down if you know what's best for you or i swear to god i wont let you cum if you even think about stepping out of the line anymore" ,  he commands me as if in a trance my feet take me to my bed where i position myself to his liking in fear of him actually leaving me unsatisfied i hear him getting undressed, his footsteps come to a hault near the bed as he rubs my ass and asks me "what is your safe word slut ? " , not daring to turn my head i squeak out "kiwi daddy" , as soon as the word leaves my mouth i feel a sharp sting on my ass cheek , that is presumably due to his leather belt , "Oh Fuck daddy" i cry out i've always liked how he is rough and hard with me just how i want him. 

He spanks me 9 more times each harder than the last one, im on the absolute verge of crying when he ties my hands behind my back with his belt in loops, he tugs me so im sat on my knees, gently he says, "are you okay? is it too much ?" , i shake my head "no, im okay but im pretty sure your dick is gonna fall out if you don't do something about it ", my giggle turns to a moan as he slides into my cunt , we both gasp on the relief, his free hand comes around my neck to choke me as he fucks into my cunt all i can hear is the sound of our skins slapping against eachother and his occasional grunts ,as i feel him in my stomach whimpering i say, "you feel so good daddy please make me cum i cant take it anymore", and the audacity of this man, he laughs, "not so fast slut im gonna take my sweet, sweet time with this bratty cunt".

He removes the belt from my wrists and switches me onto my hands and knees he knows i wont last when he fucks me doggy style, evil cunt ,"now now i hope that is not my pet name is it princess ?" he says, wide eyed i ask "did i just say that out loud? fuck no i didn't mean that harry i-" , he laughs and shakes his head , seconds later he starts pounding into me short, fast thrusts hitting my g-spot continuously he grunts "your little hole is so tight i can feel you throbbing nasty slut , but you like it don't you, getting railed while others are asleep or studying right outside your room , my filthy whore" , i cant for the life of me attempt at a savage reply while he literally rearranges my guts all i can do was moaning and trying to sound as if im not being chocked to death by the belt he holds around my neck in a loop.

"d-daddy please can i cum" i manage to choke out as he slams into me from behind, as if he knows my arms will give out any moment, he forces my head down on the pillow effectively to also shut me up and pounds into me without any mercy while his fingers rub my clit in short circles, i hear him say "you do know good girls who behave are the only ones who get to cum not filthy brats like you" , i cry in protest "but harry you cant do this to me, quit acting like an asshole and let me cum please", i feel the first tear roll down as on instinct he stops and pulls me back , "you're okay right? do you need you're safe word baby?" i hear him ask, i sarcastically reply ,"oh yeah i'm just fine getting my guts rearranged right now by this son of a bitch who wont let me cum haha so fun what about you ???".

He bursts out laughing, "i dont think ill ever be able to fuck the sarcasm and humor out of you let alone the brat, even if i try harder than this", i end up laughing with him too ,  moments like these are the ones that i love the most. He puts me back face down ass up, resumes fucking into me but surprisingly he is more rough and faster than before , i gasp when i feel him spank my ass the rings sting but they feel so good as i feel the previous orgasm approaching me like a freight train, i scream into the pillow as he starts rubbing my clit roughly i know im a goner as he does too softly demands , "let go for me cum on daddy's cock baby".

"FUCK I'm gonna cum please don't stop oh lord", I scream out profanities as i cum squirting all over his length almost pushing his dick out but he keeps fucking into me as i say, " give it to me daddy cum inside me please i want your cum dripping down my ass", he cums with string of curses spilling out of his mouth, grunting as he fills me up, we mostly forget about the condoms and we both hate it good thing ive been on the pill for so long due to my acne.

"That was quite something old man" i say giggling , he rolls his eyes as he says , "shut up i cant even feel my legs let me breathe before i fuck you again baby". But funnily enough we ended up showering and cuddling to sleep, closing my eyes i whisper to him "i love you harry", i hear his faint "i love you too baby, sweet dreams" , i hope he stays more than just for tomorrow morning.