karma

I never thought someone like him so eccentric, brilliant and religious would ever even look at me like i am the bane of his existence, the day he proposed to me or well asked me out has been like a dream i never thought that manifestation works until one day i had him telling me how much he loved me.

fast forward to 3 months in our relationship, we are quite savage and funny for a couple that no one thought would ever make it tomorrow is my birthday and this man had the audacity to tease me when i told him my friends got me some books that i wanted to read, smirking slyly he says, "but darling i thought they were gifting you a viberator hmm ?", i didnt hold back when i said, "oh how i wish they wouldve since your *thing* doesnt work that well for me ugh", the look on his face didnt disappoint me a little bit.

god men and their fragile ego, almost thought he was going to cry like a baby. but after a bit of light banter he asks," Is it really true ? have i never made you cum princess", i felt my cheeks light up as i say, "i mean havent you noticed im in the restroom for pretty long after we've had sex what do you think sherlock", he winces making a face as if someone had hit him in the nuts. i say," sorry honey but its for the best leave my work to me" i giggle, breaking my facade, he smiles one second a beautiful Cheshire grin that reminds me of when i first saw him, his eys that made me inherently fall for him, but they turn dark as soon as he starts coming near me. 

a bit wary i ask, "why are you looking at me like that, go away i have shit to do exams are near", he stops right near the foot of bed, takes off his shirt and says, "i will count to five, you better come here so i can spank that savagery out of you, or you run , you hide and you make it worse for yourself", suddenly my throat is oh so dry, moving slowly and precautiously, i make my way to him, standing infront of him, taking off my clothes one by one, slowly as if i was intentionally testing his patience, right as i was getting rid of my last bit of clothing he pulled me over his lap, "count for me, and if you stop counting, i start from zero sweetheart", taking a gulp i say, "yes daddy".

he smoothens my skin, takes off my lace bits and then i feel the smack, his rings cool it down although its the rings that always leave the stinging sensation as well, "one", he kept spanking me till i got it right upto twenty, failing twice in the process, all teary eyed and needy i beg him, "please", smirking harry asks, "please what honey, tell me clearly what you want". i shamelessly whine and say, "you, i want you please, please daddy", "god i love it when you beg like that y/n", he puts me on the bed and takes off his trousers, his boner very prominent since he is quite a bit bigger than the average size, he takes out the condom out of the back pocket of his trouser and rips it off with his teeth, something ive been so sexually aroused by ever since the first time he did it.

he crawls on top of me and cheekily kissed my tar strained cheeks and nose, "sorry if it was too much,  but you deserved each one of that sweetheart and remember your safe word yeah?", smiling and kissing him back i said, "yeah". in one swift motion he enters me, we both gasp not knowing what exactly causes this much sexual attraction between us, i scratch down his backs, feeling hurt by his dick stretching me out, he laughs and says, "for someone who couldnt cum on my dick, it is sure making you feel things honey", if my eyes werent rolled back into my skull and my voice barely a whisper i wouldve said much more than just whining "fuck harry".

not knowing what switch it turned on in him, he started moving at an animalistic speed, pounding ferociously, leaving me a whining , moaning breathless mess, he kisses down my neck, sucking and biting leaving marks for his eyes only, suckling on my nipples as if his life depends on it, he keeps his motion fluid and rough, while slowly making his way to my clit, one touch to which and i might combust into pixie dust for real!

he starts making lazy circles on my clit never slowing down his pace, knowing exactly how to tease me since im one of those can not reach orgasm only by penetration, he knows i need it and so he wont give it to me until I'm begging like my life depends on it. breathless i squeak out, "please harry, i c-cant", mocking me he says, "aww what did you say love, you c-cant?, i suggest you keep your mouth shut and take it like the good whore you are, or i just might leave you hanging", fearful of him actually going through with what he said, i try to keep my mouth shut while getting my guts rearranged.

soon enough im clenching like crazy, he has me right where he wants, for a minute i might even have seen the white light, knees buckling, hips thrusting upwards, i beg him for forgiveness , "please d-daddy i wont do it again, p-please let me c-cum", hiccupping and crying, he makes a faux sad face, but the way his breaths are short puffs and his rhythm getting uneven i know he is on the verge as much as i am, soon after he says, "cum with me honey, i want to hear you take my name when i claim you as mine ", i whine, arching my back off the bed, "oh g-god, oh god im c-Cumming", i moan and shriek as my body goes off the rails, squirting and cumming continuously as i feel him cum inside of me as well, moaning my name and a series of fucking hell. 

as the clock hits midnight, i realize this is the way i want to celebrate my birthday each n every year with him right by my side.