The King's Letter

Addressing the head of house Verita, ruler of the Forlorn Plains and keeper of the Deep.

His Majesty, king Aetrian the VI, extends his greetings and well-wishes to the brave people of Verita. To commence a great unification of the kingdom of Gratia, referring to the continent, and the Forlorn Plains, a peace treaty between the heads of house Gratia and house Verita shall be proposed with the following points:

The king shall protect all Veritan citizens who wish to enter Gratia, as long as the kingdom's laws and order are respected in turn.

The king shall offer all willing Veritan soldiers or members of the royal guard a similar position within the eternal barrier.

The king shall respect any treaty emergent from this meeting as long as Verita adheres to its contents.

In return, the king will receive full authority over the Forlorn Plains and the Deep as the new ruler of the united continent.

His Majesty will not be obstructed in his efforts to unite the kingdoms or reintegrate the Veritans into Gratian society on the main continent.

Further, the Veritan head promises to demonstrate due respect to the house of Gratia in public and to refrain from taking any harmful actions against its head or members. 

All hostilities and competition against the house of Gratia must cease with immediate effect.

In case we receive a favorable reply, a meeting of envoys will take place in a fortnight. We kindly ask the Veritan head to propose a favorable location at the Eternal Barrier.