14

*y/n pov*
I went to my next class which was Maths. I love maths but I hate that teacher she always keeps shouting at students for unnecessary reasons. I went and sat at the last seat bear the window. That's when Jungkook came and sat beside me.
Jungkook: you were amazing in cafeteria.
Y/n: thanks I guess.
Jungkook: where did you learnt fighting.
Y/n: mom used to teach me self defence Technics.
Jungkook: thats good atleast you can defend yourself. here take this I thought you would be thirsty so I brought it.

He handled me banana milk to which I cant say no. So I happily accept it.

Y/n: thanks.
Jk: welcome but can I ask you a question.
Y/n: yeah what is it?
Jungkook: do you have a boyfriend?
Y/n: no and I am not interested in one
Jk: that's good.
Y/n: but why you asked that?
Jk: umm just knowing more about you.
Y/n: ok so do you have a girlfriend?
Jungkook: nope. I am still searching for my ideal type.
Y/n: and what is your ideal type?
Jk: I still don't know yet I am like confuse.
Y/n: don't worry Love is the thing taht happens naturally it's like a magic which makes you life beautiful.
Jk: yeah but-

He was cut of by our maths teacher. She came in started blabbering well good that I finished my banana milk first only otherwise this bitch won't let's me drink it.

*After class*
Jk: y/n dad and Mrs.Kim said that they will be going on honeymoon after some days as they have some important works in their company.
Y/n: oh okay. I have to go somewhere today and I think will be late.
Jk: where are you going.
Yn: company you know, I have some work.
Jk: ok see you sis bye.

I felt good when he called me sis. I think I have accept him as my brother I would not have talked with him this much. I was in my thoughts when someone bumped  into me again. My god why are people keeping bumping into me.
I looked up to see that asshole again.
Eunwoo and y/n: Bitch/Asshole.
Y/n: why do you keep bumping into me.
Eunwoo: like I love to bump into you huh.
Y/n: you asshole why don't you accept your mistakes huh?
Eunwoo: I can say you the same.
??: Y/n we are getting late let's go.

I looked back of this asshole to see IU.

Y/n: oh yeah coming. See you never asshole
Eunwoo: like I want to see you bitch.
IU: y/n who is he?
Y/n: I will tell you later now we are running late.

And then we both went to company and from their we went to Mr.Bae's office.
Mr.Bae: so miss Y/n why do you want to reopen this case.
Y/n: cause I want to investigate it. And it's the thing which you couldn't do. Or should I say you didn't wanted to.
Mr.Bae: so what I am not gonna give you the file.
IU: y/n I think now we should handle it in our way.
Y/n: yeah there's no other option.
Sp Mr.Bae you wife is a housewife and you 2 daughters and 1 son. Son is in University while daughter are in highschool and you know what the fun they 4 our with me now.
Mr.Bae: don't you dare to lay a fingure on them.
Y/n: don't shout or you will regret now handover the case files to me.
Mr.Bae: ok ok here take this files and now leave my family.
IU: not this early. Give us your laptop and pendrive.
Mr.Bae: wh-which laptop and p-pendrive?
IU: you know it clearly Mr.Bae. now give us or say good bye to your small family.
Mr.Bae: ok ok here take this.
Y/n: good. Now IU go on he is your target.
Mr.Bae: what do you-

IU just shot him in the middle of his forehead and second bullet in his heart and he died.

Y/n: now come on we got our things let's go.

Then we both left to our company.

IU: I am thinking to go at our favourite restaurant today. Will you join.
Y/n: sure
IU: ok then we are gonna go at night a little late cause we ahve to attend 3 meetings today.
Y/n: okay then let's go.

Then we went again to my office. Then we attended the 3 meetings it was already 9 by now so we are heading towards a restaurant. It is our favourite one cause that's where the place I met IU. That was a really worse day but IU helped me that day.

IU: come on we are here.
Y/n: yeah

Then we went inside ordered our food and ate our dinner recalling our memories which we spent with eachother. She still doesn't know that I remember everything. I still didn't told her that I remember being adopted and how IU came in my life what happened that day I remember each and every single thing.

iu: earth to y/n
Y/n: y-yeah.
IU: come on it's already 10 now.
Y/n: o okay IU should we go by walking what say?
IU: great I was gonna tell you that only since hown many days we didn't spend time with eachother.
Y/n: yeah that's what I was saying and about the car our one of the guard will take it wait I will call him.
IU: ok

Then I told my guard to pick up the car from here. And we both went by walking. We were going infront of the club but we saw something which gained our attention. We saw 5 men's taking a little girl somewhere.

Y/n: I think we should follow them
IU: but we don't have a bike.
Y/n: there
I pointed at two bikes then we took those two bikes and drove at full speed behind their car.
We saw more two bikes behind us we don't who are they but right now taht little girl is more important. We were a little behind that car. That car stopped behind an abonded mansion and I know very well what is it. It is a drugs factory but why are these people taking that little girl.

IU: y/n this is a drug factory right?
Y/n: yeah but what are they gonna do with that little girl.
IU: y/n I think they are gonna r-rape her.
Y/n: WHAT!!!
IU: yeah and see there are many girls other than that little one.
Y/n: oh no we should save them iu
IU: of course we will bit the thing is we are just 2 and there are almost 80 men inside this factory.
??: Who said you are alone.

We looked back to see Lisa and Eunbi.

IU: what are you guys doing here?
Eunbi: we followed you now come on we don't have any time.
Y/n: yeah I think we should fight with them but Eunbi are you okay with that.
Eunbi: oh come on y/n I am not nerd Eunbi now I am a badass bitch right now.
Lisa: don't waste anymore time let's go here take this gun's.
IU: but remember we are not gonna kill them we just have to help those girls escape.
Y/n: so use guns when really needed. Use hand to hand combat okay
Eunbi, Lisa, Iu: okay.
Y/n: let's go now.