20

*After School*
*Y/n pov*

After school me, Bp, iu and Eunbi we all went to our mafia mansion's meeting room. We took a seat and I ordered Richard to bring the files related to the cases. Soon he came with the files.
Lisa: so which case are we gonna investigate first?
Y/n: these both cases are connected to eachother Lisa. So if we study both cases at same time it will be good.
Eunbi: umm I have a suggestion if you don't mind.
Y/n: sure go ahead.
Eunbi: so we can split into two teams and investigate the cases and we can give eachother information about perticular case.
IU: yeah I actually liked the idea. So any objections with this plan
All: nope.
Y/n: good then the teams are IU, Eunbi, Lisa and Jisso and the other one would be me, Jennie and rose. IU will lead her team and I will lead my team, any objection.
All: nope.
IU: ok then Richard give us the files of Cho Hi-yun
Y/n: and give me of Lee Na Eun.
Richard: ok mam.
Y/n: so for now I think me and IU will be studying these files till then you all can go and train shooting practice and Eunbi you should do it a little extra.
All: ok.

*IU pov*
I don't want those harsh memories of y/n to come back. I am really guilty to believe that bitch over my bestie but still I can't do anything. Yeah I will investigate this case even though I know where Na Eun and Hihyun are. But did she forget about Yoo-jung. I was in my thoughts but cut off by y/n.

Y/n: I know what are you thinking about.
IU: h-huh w-what.
Y/n: I didn't forget about Yoo-jung but if we get Na Eun and Hihyun we will automatically get Yoo-jung so now focus on the case.
IU: ok.

I don't want to break hee heart but I can't do anything. All the things are out if my hand and I know even if I tell y/n to stop investigation she is not gonna stop it. I can't tell her Yoo-jung is no more. She will do anything but she will solve this case. even though 2 years have passed from that incident but still no one of us can overcome it. I think I should tell Na Eun about this matter cause right now she is only my option. 

*Author pov*
IU and y/n's mind were mess right now. Y/n was reading the file but it has nothing to do with, why they left korea. She was frustrated. And IU was thinking to contact Eun na and tell her everything.

After some time they both were done studying the files so they calll there memeber and told them the information they got from the file.

Well you must be thinking why is y/n handling this all Personaly I mean she can tell her man's or her members to investigate the case, right. So y/n is handling this all Personaly cause she is involved in this case along with IU.

They went through the laptop and pendrive but it was completely blank there was nothing in it this made them more frustrated.
Jisso: y/n listen I think we should stop it here, you need rest ok?
Y/n: but Unnie I -
Jisso: y/n (stern)

Y/n gave up knowing she was right. From some days y/n was not having proper sleep also she was overworking herself so she surely needs rest. So without arugueing anymore she bid good byes to her Unnie and left.

*Y/n pov*
I went home and as soon as I enetered someone jumped on me hugging me. I catched her knowing who it is. It was Jia it's her habit to hug me and IU whenever we come home.
Jia: how was your day Unnie.
Y/n: it was good cutie.
Jia: You won't believe what happened today.
Y/n: why what happened.

We were talking while going to the living room but as I enetered living room I froze on my spot. I saw Jin and JHope covered in flour . Jungkook and Eunwoo covered in eggs. Aera and Sakshi laughing their asses off. Yoongi drenched in water, Namjoon covered in slime,  Taehyung covered in paint, whole leaving room a mess, paint on couches and carpets, 3 vase broken and last but not least Jimin hanging upside down.
Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
Jin: Language young lady.
Y/n: LANGUAGE MY FOOT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALL. AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP SIDE DOWN JIMIN
Jimin: I-

He was cut off by Yoongi.

Yoongi: of he is enjoying his vacation up there. (Saracasm)
Y/n: What (confused)
Taehyung: these 3 pranked us.
Y/n: what the hell Sakshi, aera and Jia what is this all.
Aera: Unnie we were just having some fun.
Jungkook: yeah it was fun though.
Other BTS nodded agreeing it was fun. And they all started laughing.
Y/n: fun my foot. Ok I agree you don't know mom but Aera you know what will mom do right.

Aera and Sakshi immediately stopped laughing and got scared
cause Sakshi also know what can Mrs.Kim do.

Aera: oh shit I forgot about it. What should we do now.
Y/n: clean this mess fast if mom founds ou you all are dead meat.
Jimin: is Mrs.Kim that scary.
Sakshi: you don't wanna face her demonic side oppa.

They were cut off by opening of mansion door and mr and mrs.kim came just to be frozed on their spots.

Mr.Kim: I think we enetered wrong house.
Y/n: no Mr.Kim this is Kim mansion only.
Mrs.Kim: what is going on here.
Aera: hehe sorry mom we just pranked them.
Mrs.Kim: what do you mean by just pranked them see the whole living rooms condition. You all what is this huh. How can you prank them. See their condition and living rooms condition. I only went to office and this all happened her.

Mrs.Kim was giving her angry rap. And Mr.Kim was trying to control his laughter while others were scared of mrs.kim.

Jia: mom sorry but it was my fault.

Mrs Kim eyes softened seeing Jia looking down guilty. Mrs.Kim calmed herself down and went towards Jia and picked her up.

Mrs.Kim: aish so cute. Ok now you all are saved because of my cute princess but remember to clean this mess and them take shower. Today Mr and Mrs. Cha and Mr and Mrs Byun are coming for the dinner.
All: ok.

*Author pov*
They all started cleaning including y/n. Y/n went and carefully picked up all the vase peices which were shattered on the floor. While others where doing there things. After some hours they were finally done and went to take bath. Jia went with Aera as they bought her many clothes of her size. Aera said Jia will share room with her. Sakshi also went with Aera as she is having her clothes in her bag as they were gonna do a sleepover.

__________________________________

Hey guys how are you all. As promised I have updated today. Thanks for waiting for the chapter. If you like it make sure to vote.
I will post next on on Wednesday till then please wait.  💜💜