The desire part 2

A warm fluid came out of you. Kusuo slowed down his pace and pulled out. Out of breath, he laid down beside you. You two cuddled together. "(Y/n).. I love you." He said aloud. Your hand slowly moved up to his cheek and cupped it. "I love you too, kusuo" you drifted asleep soon after, feeling rushed with emotions. It felt nice. You felt relief, refreshed and loved.

You woke up and your husband wasn't in the room. Everything was cleaned up, your clothes were off the floor and it was just you in the bed. You notice you got a text from Chiyo. You opened your phone.

Chiyo: hey girl! Me and Shun went out, it was so fun! How are you?

(y/n): I just had an amazing day! Me and Kusuo finally..had sex

Chiyo: Ohh lala! Did he use his powers to pin you down?

(y/n): HUH? I- no.. though that would be very hot...

Chiyo: giving you ideas huh 😏🤭

(y/n): CHIYO! Girlll you are too much!

Chiyo: I know I am! But girl I have to go Kaido is calling me

(y/n): alright! Talk to you soon!

You turned your phone off and got dressed. You wore a grey t-shirt and some sweat pants. You wanted to wear something comfortable and you went down stairs to find your husband making dinner.

"Hey Hun" you say to him as you grab a class to get some water. He replied with a hum.
As you got your glass you felt hands on your waist. Your pink haired husband gave you a kiss on your cheek, you chuckled at this small gesture and pushed against him. Kusuo grunted. You felt his buldge against you, it turn you on again. "Kusuo finish making dinner before we get distracted" you say. It was sad to feel his hands disappear.

-After dinner-

You laid in bed next to Kusuo. There was a comfortable silence between the two of you. You put your phone down on your night stand. "Goodnight Kusuo.. thanks for today" A slight smile appeared on your husband's face.
"Goodnight" and with that it you both fell asleep, satisfied.