Lesson

Saiki teleported in the room
"I'm about to give you a lesson you'll never forget" confused, you watched him carefully. It was hard to see though because the lights were off. The only thing illuminating the room was moon light that shines from the window and a few street lights. "Kusuo what are you doi-" you felt his hand cover your mouth. 'hes been really rude, he doesn't let me finish a sentence anymore wtf is his deal' you asked your self . "Get undressed" he said in a demanding voice. You weren't really the type to follow orders from a person but his voice had more control. You did as he said and got back in bed. He got on top of you and instantly put himself in to you. This made you gasp with a bit of pain. He started to go at a normal speed. He wasn't making love to you, he was brutally fucking you. "Sai-ki~ please.." He increased his speed "Who are you going to tell when something happens at work?" His voice was intimidating, you definitely didn't want to talk back or have an attitude in this situation. "You.." you say as tears well up in your eyes. "Moan my name." He pinned your arms down. Your husband was serious and out of character. He fucked you agressively but this experience was nice. You enjoy every bit in it. "K-kusuo.."
"with out stuttering." He said. He knew he was giving you an impossible task. He keeps speeding up if you stutter his name. "Ku-suo p-ple-please I ca-nt" your voice shaking. He slowed down at a nice slow rthym.

(y/n) pov: Kusuo slowed down his speed. It messed with my head. My hands were released from his hold. I placed them on his shoulders as my grip was getting weaker, after being put through such speed he slowed down. My breath hitched as a rollercoaster of feelings rushed through me. "Kusuo!~" he pulled out of me as I made a mess on the bed sheets. "fuck.." I whispered to my self, trying to catch my breath. "Seems like you learned your lesson. Don't let it happen again." Kusuo fucked you with no affection during it all.

He didn't kiss you or grabbed your boob. All he wanted was for you was to scream his name. You see a glow coming from your husband, he was re-energizing himself with powers. He got back on top of you and decorated your neck with kisses making you shudder. You were still quite weak and sensitive because of .. well you know. Your heart was racing, now he's giving you kisses? 'What a tease' you thought to your self. "Can you be a good girl and get up?"

(y/n) pov:He whispered in my ear and holy shit! I don't really have a praise kink but this hit home. I swear to God I was about to cum on the bed again because of that. He disappeared from on top of me. I assumed get some more sheets. I went to the edge of the bed by swooping my legs over and stood up. Trembling I got on my feet. 'Kusuo really fucked me up, literally a bitch can't even stand straight' I saw my phone had a notification from Chiyo. I took the phone and went to the bathroom, connected to our room. 'WAIT.. DID KUSUO WEAR A CONDOM?'

You couldn't tell because he was going so fast in the process you didn't pay attention how his dick felt. "SAIKI! can you come here please!" Not even a millisecond your pink haired lover was at your service. "What?" He said telepathicly. Nervously you began your sentence "Did you uhm-" you looked at the floor. It was suddenly a challenge to speak to Kusuo even though you're married to him and been with him for 5 years total. (3 years in a relationship 2 years in marriage) "Did you wear a condom?" You finally said. You weren't ready to have a child just yet. He kissed your forehead nodding. "I did, don't worry" he said gently. He disappeared after that and you could hear him redoing the bed.you hopped in the shower thinking about all that happened. 'Was Kusuo really mad at me?' you thought to yourself. When you got out you decided to talk to Chiyo

Chiyo: HEY GIRL! WHAT TOOK YOU FOREVER TO RESPOND?

(y/n): uhh.. Saiki kinda got mad at me and then fucked the living gibblets outta me 😭

Chiyo: YALL HAD ANGRY SEX?!

(y/n): yea I guess-

Chiyo: SPILL!

(y/n): So basically *you explained the situation from work and how you told Kusuo* and then he just teleported me to the room to give me a lesson

Chiyo: A lesson? So what? It was a punishment? Girl idk about you but that don't sound right. It's not YOUR fault that your boss decided to be an ass.

(y/n): True but Ig I should have told him that it was happening so I wouldn't get hurt/ taken advantage of. Maybe he did that cause he cares?

Chiyo: Okay I see, did you enjoy the "lesson" heeheee

(y/n): Well.. I didn't HATE it. I kinda liked how rough it was? How he had me under his control. I just hope it doesn't get to the point where it feels like.. rape you know?

Chiyo: What do you mean?

(y/n): like what if I want him to stop but he keeps going because I need to take my punishment or whatever. What if I want slow sex

Chiyo: Then you make a safe word! Me and Kaido have our safe word and if it's too much he stops. I didn't have to use it yet but I'm sure Kusuo would understand and you guys can talk about it in your own time.

(y/n): huh. That sounds like a good idea.. thanks Chi.

Chiyo: Np maybe me and Kaido could set up a reservation at a hotel and meet up with you two and maybe Nendo.. but he's still single so idk how he will feel about it

(y/n): I'm sure Nendo would be fine.. but it sounds like a plan! This weekend?

Chiyo: you got it! I'll ask Shun to notify Saiki! Okay, bye!!

*Ends call

Wrapped up in a towel you opened the door. Saiki was stood right there. "Our safe word will be 'enough'" he said not making eye contact with you. "You were eves dropping? Wowwww" you teased him. "(y/n) I want you to be comfortable with me when we take things to a new level.. don't be shy to tell what you want."

"Thanks hunny, I love you"

"I love you too but not more than coffee jelly"

"GoOd GrIef" you say rolling your eyes in a joking manner. You both laugh and saiki layed down in bed as you put on one of his t-shirts you stole from him. You layed down next to him. "Thanks for making the bed" you look over at him. "But I don't know what to do for work now. I need to find a new job.."

"Oh I know a place hiring for a *your dream job* on *** street. You wanna check it out tomorrow?" You blushed at this. Man he was perfect.