~ Chapter 2: Love at First Sight ~

During the night, Y/N woke up and looked around the room. Turning, she sees her brother and Abu sleeping soundly. She smiles and stands up and begins to change into her black outfit as she puts on the finishing touch by placing the black hood over her head to cover her face. She did a few kicks and air punches before getting into her fighting stance. Y/N grabs her weapons and heads out to the window. She stops and looks back at her family.

"I'll be back." she said and jumped out of the window.

She did a front flip and land gracefully. Y/N sees a black and white horse, drinking water and heads over. The horse's ears twitches and looks up to see her. It flinches and backs away, but she quickly calms it down.

"Shh. It's okay. I won't hurt you. I just need a ride. Do you think you can do that?" she said, petting its head.

The horse stares at her for a moment and slowly nods, showing her its back. Y/N smiles and hops onto the horse, grabbing the reigns. She clicks her tongue at the horse to urge it to go that way. It gallops off to the path where she will find the rare flower. What she didn't know is that fate is about to come to her. An unknown hand did its magic and creates an invisible portal as Y/N and the horse went through towards their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the palace, a certain captain of the royal guard is on duty as he's on a lookout. He's walking past the guard that was about to fall asleep when he immediatedly straightens up his pose and acts like he's working. Razoul mentally rolls his eyes at his lack of duty and proceeds his walking. He was about to turn around the corner when a shadow hand covers his mouth. Alarmed, he tried to remove the hand when he was pulled into a corner and his clothes changes into the color black along with his hat and his face has a black mask with two holes that's on his eyes where he can see.

Confused, Razoul was about to ask who they are when they snapped their fingers and a hole was created beneath him. He gulped and fell into the hole with a yell. The shadow hand disappeared as their task had been done.

Razoul found himself in the forest as he fell through the trees. He struggles to hold onto any branch to stop his fall until he finally caught one. Razoul sighs in relief, but was cut off by the snap of the now broken branch. He falls again and finally lands in a patch of grass. He gets up, dusting himself off. Razoul stops and looks around as he wonders where he is. He begins to walk in search of a way out. Suddenly, a shadow zooms past him, making him turn. He sees a figure dart across the brick wall.

(This is where the best scene takes place.)

"Feet are feelin' light"

He was surprised and wondered who was that. The figure behind the hood is Y/N as she jumps over the root and keeps on running.

"Head on out to see the sights"

Razoul follows after her.

"Ain't life a many splendored thing?"

Y/N did a front flip again and land in a dramatic pose and stand up with her hands on her hips. Razoul could see the moon behind her as he was entranced by her beauty.