~ Chapter 6: Wishes Do Come True ~

At an oasis in the desert, where Carpet is coming in for a landing. Genie talks to the passengers as stewardess.

"Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop."

As Aladdin, Y/N, True, and Abu get off down the stairway formed by Carpet.

"Thank you. Good bye, good bye! Thank you! Good bye!"

Genie turns back to normal.

"Well, now. How about that, Mr. doubting mustafa?"

"Oh, you sure showed me. Now about my three wishes-"

"Dost mine ears deceive me? Three? You are down by ONE, boy!"

Genies shows him a finger right at Aladdin's face, but he smugly pushes it away.

"Ah, no--I never actually wished to get out of the cave. You did that on your own."

Genie thinks for a second, then his jaw drops. This made Y/N snicker at his face. He turns into a sheep.

"Well, don't I feel just sheepish? Alright, you baaaaad boy, but no more freebies."

"Fair deal. So, three wishes. I want them to be good. What would you wish for?"

Genie is hanging like a hammock between two trees and he slides down, looking surprised.

"Me? No one's ever asked me that before. Well, in my case, ah, forget it."

"What? No, tell me."

Genie sighs and answers.

"Freedom."

"You're a prisoner?" Y/N asked with concern.

"It's all part-and-parcel, the whole genie gig."

He grows gigantic, voice echoes.

"Phenomenal cosmic powers!"

Genie shrinks down, cramped in magic lamp.

"Itty bitty living space."

"Genie, that's terrible." Aladdin frowned.

"I'm sorry you have to suffer through that. It must be hard." Y/N frowned.

Genie comes out of the lamp.

"But, oh--to be free. Not have to go..."

POOF!

"What do you need?"

POOF!

"What do you need?"

POOF!

"What do you need? To be my own master, such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world! But what am I talking about, here? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus."

"Why not?" Aladdin asked.

"The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out. So you can guess how often that's happened."

"I'll do it. I'll set you free."

"Uh huh, right."

Genie turns his head into Pinocchio's with a long nose.

"Whoop!"

Aladdin pushes the nose back in and Genie's head returns to normal.

"No, really, I promise. After make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free."