Chapter 1

I Heard a ringing in my ear and a sudden bright light, I was being lifted by soft smooth hands, it almost felt like I was flying from what I remember but after that I was being grabbed by a rough scaly hand; and I know this all may seem like me getting birthed but no, I was being sacrificed to gods, well if you consider them gods. All they are are just humans with chips playing as a god. Every family who gave birth to a child with AB- blood and was the first born was to be sacrificed to the gods for the new generation, we would be raised by people who couldn't become Holy ones, and become atheists/gods or Satanists/Devils  It was a good time I had friends like Ella and James, but once they hit grade 4 they died from some idiot high schoolers who thought they where goblins, even though there wasn't such thing but they didn't even go to jail, even though it was clear they where taking drugs. 

School finally started when I was 15 and this hell hole of school was gonna end when I was 18 which sucked and we can't even drop out, it was fine but I wasn't exactly the smartest or strongest in the school or class... I had my friends like Kuro and Michael they where both Atheists, in actual fact more than half of the school was agnostic but the teachers just separated us into what we would become in their eyes which I found weird but why should I judge of there old way. 
Looking at that school gave me a weird vibe like what you would read in a parry hotter book, a weird old castle with ghosts roaming around but in our case those ghosts where our teachers looking for the smallest details in us like what we were wearing and what we where doing, Devil and God teachers didn't really agree and argued often, example our teacher Mrs.bumblewalken (but we call her Mrs.bumble for short) a God got into a fight with Mr.Lucifer a devil, they were arguing about a kid chewing gum.
Seeing teachers where fun but in the end they would have to go to the principle (aka the owner of the place) just to see who was right, which was normally no one since the only rules where.

1- 𝔫𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔵- 𝔫𝔬 𝔡𝔯𝔲𝔤𝔰

2- 𝔑𝔬 𝔰𝔪𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤

3- 𝔫𝔬 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔢 

which was fine besides the fact the kids only followed one rule which was 3 and by roles he just meant Atheists and Satanists.

Which was funny cause there where people also called Angles referring back to the people who couldn't become gods or devils.
Some people didn't get there power quick enough and by power I mean the chip that they put in your neck with a vaccine and some people have died from it but who wouldn't give there live for power. They say that the longer that it takes meaning it could be a stronger power or none which can be really fun.

We got dorms but we had to have a roommate of the same sex which sucked but also mad kids disobey rule 1, a lot but either way I got a roommate with Kuro, Kuro is my best friend after Ella and James died. Sharing a room with someone can get annoying at some points, when you have to deal with you roommate blasting music or practising bow styles so much.

We lived on this place called the Holy world which was actually just apart of America it was just hidden in an ally way with a door slammed shut with metal, I can bet that everyone in America would believe in that shit.